Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So now you are attacking not-a-lib because he didn’t join you in being obsessed with me.

Keep it up. We want you as a crazy poser boy for the cons.

Meanwhile, while Bore-us was attacking me , trump lawyer stepped down and stock market plunged on trumps tariff announcement .

See how it works!!!!
    Not an attack, legit question. I am curious if Aditya had the same thoughts about asking for permission for having your way with wives and daughters. Since you're a "good guy" -which is not a characterization I would have about someone wanting to have their way with wives and daughters- I asked. There was no denouncement, and as we know from the poosey-hatters, if you don't denounce you are complicit.

Enjoy the lentil, Aarav.

Comment

Not an attack, legit question. I am curious if Aditya had the same thoughts about asking for permission for having your way with wives and daughters. Since you're a "good guy" -which is not a characterization I would have about someone wanting to have their way with wives and daughters- I asked. There was no denouncement, and as we know from the poosey-hatters, if you don't denounce you are complicit.

Enjoy the lentil, Aarav.
      You do realize that all females are daughters, right? So there is no 'special exemption' for daughters.

Comment

Obama by all accounts was in a very committed marriage.

Good role model for your daughter
        Politically not my cup of tea, but other than the Mrs.' choice of role models I have nothing against him. Seems like a legit guy from my perspective and an important President in our history.

I really doubt he's one to ask another guy to send their wives and daughters to him to have his way with them, but had to ask. I'm finding out creeps are hiding out in all kinds of places lately.

Comment

You do realize that all females are daughters, right? So there is no 'special exemption' for daughters.
          Well, I would say that would be tough characterization to generalize today and I am trying to put push gender terms out there. But...what's your point? I'm not looking for any exemptions for wives and/or daughters...whether you ask or not.

Comment

Enjoy the lentil, Aarav.
            ^^^^

Ask yourself how that reads 🥜 ter

How many GOP read the 2000 page legislation that came out yesterday before voting ? 1.3 trillion bill.

Cons have added a trillion to deficit already

Comment

Oh boy. Trying to reason with a con.

Good luck

Comment

Well, I would say that would be tough characterization to generalize today and I am trying to put push gender terms out there. But...what's your point? I'm not looking for any exemptions for wives and/or daughters...whether you ask or not.
                As I said ...

Trying to reason with them confuses them

Comment

All good distraction from the trump presidency death spiral

Albatross forever !

Comment

^^^^

Ask yourself how that reads 🥜 ter

How many GOP read the 2000 page legislation that came out yesterday before voting ? 1.3 trillion bill.

Cons have added a trillion to deficit already
                    I reads just fine. I am curious how widespread this philosophy is (outside of India, of course) that it's OK to have your way with wives and daughters as long as you ask men first. I was feeling that it was a minority opinion, but I'm hearing otherwise Aarav.

So, instead of Aditya coming out and distancing him from your filth, as I have done to Oranjina, he said you were a "good guy". I'm sure there are a few ladies in the world who feel otherwise. Your assumption is it's OK, though, since you asked first to send wives and daughters your way so you could have your way with them.

Comment

Bore-us,

I’m going to leave you alone now with your obsessions to comfort you. I’m busy taking country BACK from the cheats, the scoundrels, liars and traitors

I other words your peeps

Won’t be long now for trump. The respectable second tier legal talent leaving and the 🥜 ter TV lawyers being hired. He doesn’t get it. Not a reality show

Comment

Bore-us,

I’m going to leave you alone now with your obsessions to comfort you. I’m busy taking country BACK from the cheats, the scoundrels, liars and traitors

I other words your peeps

Won’t be long now for trump. The respectable second tier legal talent leaving and the 🥜 ter TV lawyers being hired. He doesn’t get it. Not a reality show
                        He hires people who agree with him, always has, but claims he wants different points of view. If you disagree you're either canned or leave out of the desire to avoid a massive stroke or heart attack from stress.

Comment

Bore-us,

I other words your peeps

Oh, your busy all right. You made that pretty clear Aarav. Do you just indiscriminately ask every guy you see to send over their wives and daughters so you can have your way with them? Or, is there some initial qualification you do first? Serious question, I want to know so I can try to have them avoid these creepy interactions.

Enjoy the lentil.

Comment

He hires people who agree with him, always has, but claims he wants different points of view. If you disagree you're either canned or leave out of the desire to avoid a massive stroke or heart attack from stress.
                            Replying to your own posts, or is that Aditya talking?

Seeing how y'all have these Elitist condensation, I'm seeing the parallels to the caste system of India.

It's all coming together now.

Comment

Replying to your own posts, or is that Aditya talking?

Seeing how y'all have these Elitist condensation, I'm seeing the parallels to the caste system of India.

It's all coming together now.
                              You do realize this is an anonymous forum and you don't know who posted what, right? I"m as pale as the driven snow I'm looking at from my office.

Comment

Oh, your busy all right. You made that pretty clear Aarav. Do you just indiscriminately ask every guy you see to send over their wives and daughters so you can have your way with them? Or, is there some initial qualification you do first? Serious question, I want to know so I can try to have them avoid these creepy interactions.

Enjoy the lentil.
                                Would you shut the fuk up? Your line of questioning makes no sense, and has ceased to be funny hours, nay days ago. Get a new shtick, loser.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X