Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was unlucky that Clackamas did not score early when they had their chance.
    jeez, game wasn't close. Clack extremely outgunned.

If Clackamas gets by West Linn and that is a long shot; Jesuit awaits. Your welcome.

Comment

Clackamas had Jesuit right where they wanted them, but then an unlucky bounce caused a goal. Then four more completely unlucky bounces found their way into the net. So close.
      I didn’t realize it was that close. With that information my prediction changes.

I predict Clackamas drops 3 early and holds on for a 3-1 win.

Comment

It was unlucky that Clackamas did not score early when they had their chance.
        Not sure why Clackamas DA dad is all wound up.

Clackamas still needs to beat West Linn before they make the finals.

Jesuit also still needs to play Mountainside.

I am not sure why Clackamas is disrespecting West Linn considering West Linn beat Clackamas 4-0. The Jesuit game was the first of the season for Clackamas. West Linn may be better than Jesuit.

Comment

It is not about age. Moutainside has the most talented team with the Metro League Player of the Year.
          I don't think Jesuit is afraid of the "Metro League Player of the Year". They handled the 3-time Washington State Player of the Year earlier this year just fine and no one else has even found the back of the net against them. This game will be a rout.

Comment

I don't think Jesuit is afraid of the "Metro League Player of the Year". They handled the 3-time Washington State Player of the Year earlier this year just fine and no one else has even found the back of the net against them. This game will be a rout.
            We will see.

It is easy to talk crap when you are not the one playing the game.

Comment

Most accurate predictions:

Jesuit7-0 over Mountainside

West Linn 3-1 over Clackamas

Final: Jesuit 6-0 in finals.

West Linn will have a chance only if they pack the box, which means they'll only lose 2-0.

Comment

Most accurate predictions:

Jesuit7-0 over Mountainside

West Linn 3-1 over Clackamas

Final: Jesuit 6-0 in finals.

West Linn will have a chance only if they pack the box, which means they'll only lose 2-0.
                I sort of think this is laughable, but maybe.... We all have predictions I guess. some are more accurate than others. we will see.

Comment

This is the cold hard truth.

Comment

You should look into the mirror and say this really slow.

Let us know if you can do it with a straight face.

Comment

And none of you are considering Summit. Calling it now. 6a State Champions Summit HS.
                      I hope you aren't the type to put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2372214]You should look into the mirror and say this really slow.

Let us know if you can do it with a straight face.[/QUOTE

Not the OP, but tried it. Face still straight. As a father who watched Jesuit destroy my DD's team, pretty sure they will be prepared, and more than likely, win the next 2 games by a laughable margin .

Comment

I never would’ve guessed. Now I know things are getting serious.

Comment

Thorns is about $4,000.00 per year. The competition level is average and no high school. ECNL is much higher level competition but about 5-6k per year. If you can’t afford ECNL then maybe thorns is ok fit. The playing time guarantee is a bonus for thorns.
                            We played locally with Crossfire United club. The US club league they played in was made up of middle of the pack WA, ID & UT club teams. It was a little higher level than HS, but not much and yes it very expensive due to travel. We can afford the cost, but after the season we questioned the value. Hopefully the league gains some better squads this year, last year we played quite a few club B teams. It felt like staying locally to play would of madw more sense. The Thorns DA have already grabbed our club top players, so we will give this one more shot and maybe get an invite to the DA. If the league allows us play other A teams this year, that would be great.

Comment

Thorns is about $4,000.00 per year. The competition level is average and no high school.

ECNL is much higher level competition but about 5-6k per year.

If you can’t afford ECNL then maybe thorns is ok fit. The playing time guarantee is a bonus for thorns.
                              Thorns is $4,000.00 per year which isn’t too bad. Competition level is slightly above high school. Lack of high school is sad.

If you can afford ECNL at about $6k per year it’s much better.

Comment

Thorns is $4,000.00 per year which isn’t too bad. Competition level is slightly above high school. Lack of high school is sad.

If you can afford ECNL at about $6k per year it’s much better.
                                Thanks Captain Obvious.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X