X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And Wellesley wins 3-0 against L-S. Next up Ludlow on Saturday
    Who would've guessed they would've been here after starting the season 2-3-2?

Wayland beats Holliston 2-1.

St. Mary's 3 Cohasset 2.
    Last edited by AlexFilides; 11-14-2018, 09:21 PM.

Comment

And Wellesley wins 3-0 against L-S. Next up Ludlow on Saturday
      Wellesley 5-0 in the final

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post
        Who would've guessed they would've been here after starting the season 2-3-2?

Wayland beats Holliston 2-1.

St. Mary's 3 Cohasset 2.
        Struggles of playing in the bay state league. You can have tough stretches before finally hitting you’re grove such as Wellesley did. They will likely beat Ludlow comfortably on Saturday by at least 2 goals.

Comment

Wellesley was a class above LS. One of the most complete performances I have seen from a high school team.

Comment

Wellesley was a class above LS. One of the most complete performances I have seen from a high school team.
            I think under normal circumstances, both teams with the same amount of preparedness, luck and everything else that goes into it. Wellesley is probably one goal better than L-S. It's possible L-S was forced to play a style of play they weren't comfortable with once they got down 1-0, but again that's soccer and that's why Wellesley deserve to win. I didn't see the game, but it's possible Wellesley exploited a weakness the same one Concord Carlisle saw in scoring 5 goals against LS. Somewhat like the Patriot's defense this year..lol

Comment

5- 0 ! Really?
              Not up for prime time?
              YIKES!

Comment

Wellesley 5-0 in the final
                You need to get west of Route 495 once in a while

Ludlow 2-1

Comment

You need to get west of Route 495 once in a while

Ludlow 2-1
                  The kid that scored ludlows game winner vs Wachusett with 10 seconds left in the game can strike a ball with pace and significant left to right bend. He is deadly 30 yards in. If you watch the video on Masslive Wachusett GK Thought it was going wide and gave up on it
                  only for it to hit post and go in

Comment

The kid that scored ludlows game winner vs Wachusett with 10 seconds left in the game can strike a ball with pace and significant left to right bend. He is deadly 30 yards in. If you watch the video on Masslive Wachusett GK Thought it was going wide and gave up on it
                    only for it to hit post and go in
                    That’s great but Wellesley striker is better and as a team they as superior especially in their attack and movement. They outclassed a lot of teams this year in the tournament. Though I don’t think it’ll be a 5-0 win. I think Wellesley will win 2-0 or 3-1.

Comment

That’s great but Wellesley striker is better and as a team they as superior especially in their attack and movement. They outclassed a lot of teams this year in the tournament. Though I don’t think it’ll be a 5-0 win. I think Wellesley will win 2-0 or 3-1.
                      The Wellesley kid won't keep this up. Many rabbit foot goals. Will come back to earth in finals. Not his fault. Just law of averages.

Comment

The Wellesley kid won't keep this up. Many rabbit foot goals. Will come back to earth in finals. Not his fault. Just law of averages.
                        I’m guessing you didn’t see that free kick in the south finals. Upper 90. I haven’t seen many free kicks like that in the tourney over the last 10 years or so.

Comment

I hope Wellesley can handle some physicality. No way they score more than one goal

Comment

Start Time for D1 Final

MIAA site says game will be at 11:00 on Saturday - kind of a weird start time. I don't think it will provide the energy of the night games from last night. I get picking a neutral and centrally located site but I think the D1 game should be the marquee game at night.

Comment

I’m guessing you didn’t see that free kick in the south finals. Upper 90. I haven’t seen many free kicks like that in the tourney over the last 10 years or so.
                              Uhhhh.. this didn't happen

Comment

I hope Wellesley can handle some physicality. No way they score more than one goal
                                Physicality is your concern? They play in the Baystate league which is loaded with quality and athletic ability. They have been challenged physically every game this year in the league. Ludlow should be concerned about a complete opponent who is well coached and has little to no flaws. I expect Wellesley to win by 2 goals on Saturday.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X