Nauset 2-0 MV
      Weymouth 2-0 MV
      Nauset 1-1 Ludlow
      Nauset 0-0 Weymouth
      Ludlow 1-0 MV
      Nauset looks great again.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What happened with Weymouth, Hingham, Ludlow ?
        King Phillip. And Needham?
        Needham beat KP in scrimmage. I think KP has some good players but not like years past.

Comment

Any results from Medford jamboree ?

Comment

Any results from Medford jamboree ?
            Don't know results but based off what I saw the best five teams in order were:

1. Winchester
            2. Algonquin
            3. Arlington
            4. Danvers
            5. Medford

Comment

Don't know results but based off what I saw the best five teams in order were:

1. Winchester
              2. Algonquin
              3. Arlington
              4. Danvers
              5. Medford
              This is on point with the exception of Danvers. They have a few high level players then it drops off a cliff.

Comment

Since the sectional championship back in 2013 with PB, they have underachieved the last four years. Lucky to survive the first round last year against Durfee. Weak schedule doesn't help in the tourney
                SL's senior and junior class has basically played together most of their youth on just a couple of different club teams. The look and sure it's going to be very different than the past few years. If they don't compete well it will be a surprise.

Comment

Bay state league down this year: Wellesley lost big to graduation, Weymouth’s leading goal scorer got ACL surgery this week, Needham has 3 kids pillaged by academy, Braintree back to irrelevance. They will all be good, but just low tournament seeds lacking the star power to compete on a state level. Framingham is the only side that could excel, that is not my prediction, just a statement because they tend to have the most roster variability with studs occasionally showing up out of nowhere.

Comment

Pre-season results have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Comment

Pre-season results have to be taken with a grain of salt.
                      Ya think?!?!

Comment

HS Boys 2018 Fall Season

Wellesley is loaded this year Jr class extremely strong Watch Out!!

Comment

Wellesley is loaded this year Jr class extremely strong Watch Out!!
                          I agree Wellesley should be okay this year but I recall them having a strong junior and senior class last year and only an average sophomore class from last year. Did they get anyone new??

Comment

Did someone state that Newton North was on the rise? How do they look as far as where they could finish in the BSC?

Comment

Bay state league down this year: Wellesley lost big to graduation, Weymouth’s leading goal scorer got ACL surgery this week, Needham has 3 kids pillaged by academy, Braintree back to irrelevance. They will all be good, but just low tournament seeds lacking the star power to compete on a state level. Framingham is the only side that could excel, that is not my prediction, just a statement because they tend to have the most roster variability with studs occasionally showing up out of nowhere.
                              I am surprised by Needham. Nice town, but definitely townie town. Townie soccer culture. Surprised 3 kids bolted (no pun intended) out from a top public team.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post
                                Did someone state that Newton North was on the rise? How do they look as far as where they could finish in the BSC?
                                Did the Callahan Florida striker go to a private? He wasn't at NN camp .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X