Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are those results posted somewhere for all the public to see with names etc. etc.? Was this link public somewhere? Why not post their medical information and social security numbers? Any coach or AD that allows full names and information based on the coach’s subjective opinions and puts it out there for public consumption should be fired immediately. This is utterly astounding. Are other coach’s posting names and times and things like this publicly? Have never seen such a thing. Shame on that athletic department.
    How about the person who posted it here. Shame on them!!!

Comment

How about the person who posted it here. Shame on them!!!

Agreed. Shame on that person but any adult with half a brain, let alone a coach, would never put it out there publicly to begin with. It puts targets on all the kids backs for all the loons out there.

Comment

Are those results posted somewhere for all the public to see with names etc. etc.? Was this link public somewhere? Why not post their medical information and social security numbers? Any coach or AD that allows full names and information based on the coach’s subjective opinions and puts it out there for public consumption should be fired immediately. This is utterly astounding. Are other coach’s posting names and times and things like this publicly? Have never seen such a thing. Shame on that athletic department.
        Not nice for this person but some idiot posted on a public-facing server for league athletics. That person is the real idiot here.

Comment

Here are the try-out results to review.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.leagu...ts%20Final.pdf
          Got some fattys on the team

Comment

Agreed. Shame on that person but any adult with half a brain, let alone a coach, would never put it out there publicly to begin with. It puts targets on all the kids backs for all the loons out there.
            this will cost someone their job- if i was a shelton parent i would be pissed

Comment

Not nice for this person but some idiot posted on a public-facing server for league athletics. That person is the real idiot here.
              Only the coaches need to see this information. If this was made available to parents that was a mistake.

Comment

this will cost someone their job- if i was a shelton parent i would be pissed
                I’d be pissed too, the fitness standards clearly weren’t aggressive enough and it showed with their early exit in states. All kidding aside, how/why does this get publicly released. Also, pretty freaking in depth analysis happening for HS girls soccer. Wow!

Comment

I'm a Shelton parent.

That file is posted to under a password to a secure part of a team website accessible only to members of the program. I'm not sure how this got circumvented but it's terrible that someone in our program would do this.

Comment

Only the coaches need to see this information. If this was made available to parents that was a mistake.
                    Totally agree! I'm on my 3rd high school player and have never heard of this kind of information to be seen by parents. If parents didn't have it then it points to a staff member posting it. Parents makes it a bigger pool of suspects but probably not hard to determine who. Whoever it was is an azz

Comment

I'm a Shelton parent.

That file is posted to under a password to a secure part of a team website accessible only to members of the program. I'm not sure how this got circumvented but it's terrible that someone in our program would do this.

It was posted for all the public to see on the syso website all season long. Same as last year. Someone from syso just went and changed it to password protected. Its called CYA. Nice try though. Great job coach. Should never be given to parents let alone the public.

Comment

Talking soccer

It was posted for all the public to see on the syso website all season long. Same as last year. Someone from syso just went and changed it to password protected. Its called CYA. Nice try though. Great job coach. Should never be given to parents let alone the public.
                        Unbelievable a so called “coach” would post that list. Some major HIPAA issues there. Surprised school AD hasn’t axed him yet.

Comment

Unbelievable a so called “coach” would post that list. Some major HIPAA issues there. Surprised school AD hasn’t axed him yet.
                          Do you even know what HIPAA means?

Comment

Big mammal, likes water. Married to you.

Comment

HIPAA? What a maroon!

Comment

Shiitty that a Shelton parent would be so low as to post this.

Pretty low life stuff here

IMHO that Coach shouldn’t publish that stuff for public view. It’s nice that they put in the effort to rank each kid but that data should be reserved for kids or parents who question tryout decisions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X