Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SJEB Rush

So how does everyone feel about this club? Anything better in SJ area?

Try Haddonfield, Medford, Cherry Hill, Marlton don’t waste your $ and time with SJEB they are a $$$$ grab especially since they became DA.

Comment

What about PDA South?

Comment

They are prob a better choice than SJEB but I would stick with the township teams in that area.

Comment

So Real, PST, RUSA, Liverpool, Washington United and GPS South are a no then? And why Haddonfield? I know EGSA is rising.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            What about PDA South?
            money grab

Comment

lets try again and get a positive feedback for PDA south

Comment

lets try again and get a positive feedback for PDA south
                Money grab. No training.

Comment

Money grab. No training.
                  Absolutely they are just a $$ feeder for the teams up North.

Comment

Don't listen to all the people on these threads...yes some clubs are money grabs and many over roster...but ultimately you need to find a program and coach that best fits your player.

Contact each coach and ask for a ID session...they will practice with the team and you can get an idea from there ..see if the team is friendly or not...

nd if possible go watch a game and see how the coach handles the players ..does he coach? does he scream? negative or positive? does he play everyone or only his starters?

What is a fit for one is not for another....nobody n here can tell you..

Comment

Don't listen to all the people on these threads...yes some clubs are money grabs and many over roster...but ultimately you need to find a program and coach that best fits your player.

Contact each coach and ask for a ID session...they will practice with the team and you can get an idea from there ..see if the team is friendly or not...

nd if possible go watch a game and see how the coach handles the players ..does he coach? does he scream? negative or positive? does he play everyone or only his starters?

What is a fit for one is not for another....nobody n here can tell you..
                      much agreed with above. Have to do a little legwork but better to do it now then once you have signed and realized it was a mistake. Just make sure you have a realistic view of your child and their abilities. Don't want to feed them to the sharks...when you go to a practice most of all the girls(older than U10) know it is a competition. So they may be friendly but don't look for open arms. Many teams don't turn over a ton of kids each year, if they do that is a warning sign about development.

Best of luck in your search

Comment

Yes all great clubs listed. Agree need to go and practice with a few of them. Good luck!

Comment

Stay away from Real NJ they keep adding players to their rosters every year and other kids that were there for years are getting replaced on a reg basis by new “better” kids.

Comment

I hate to see when people bash other clubs or players on here. People that go to TS to bash clubs/players usually have their own agendas. I’m assuming this must be an SJEB coach that lost players to Real NJ. So sad. I also see it when people constantly bash PDA which is a great club. SJEB is a fine club And a DA club. No need to bash other clubs.

Comment

I agree no sense bashing for no reason. I do worry about SJEB DA as teams at some age groups are actually worse than pre DA acceptance days. How the heck does the 05 team keep getting destroyed by clubs that in reality are no better than us and have actually been a lot worse historically? Today’s game at PFA Showcase was a tough watch. Hope tomorrow is not only warmer but a bit better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X