Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He will absolutely struggle to field quality teams. Not all the girls are going back. Going to ecnl teams.
    Seems like, out of the 2005’s, some to ECNL teams, most staying at STA. 🤔

Comment

Seems like, out of the 2005’s, some to ECNL teams, most staying at STA. 🤔
      5 of SC original players stay with STA. Most left to SC.

Comment

Don’t compare this make believe Dynamite club to NJ Fire.

NJ Fire will crush these so-called ‘teams’ next season. And you can take that to the bank!
        Maybe a sperm bank. That’s about it.

Comment

Don’t compare this make believe Dynamite club to NJ Fire.

NJ Fire will crush these so-called ‘teams’ next season. And you can take that to the bank!
          They both sound combustably exciting!

Comment

5 of SC original players stay with STA. Most left to SC.
            What about his other teams ? 2007/2008

Comment

What about his other teams ? 2007/2008
              Higher % on those teams left as well. The better talent as well.

Comment

Higher % on those teams left as well. The better talent as well.
                Will STA still have enough talent to compete in GAL league?

Comment

Will STA still have enough talent to compete in GAL league?
                  Does it really matter? How many other clubs even field elite talent filled teams that played when they were in DA or EDP?

Comment

Does it really matter? How many other clubs even field elite talent filled teams that played when they were in DA or EDP?
                    Most of the better clubs from DA would beat or compete with all of the ECNL northeast clubs with the exception of PDA. Now with the loss of good players, it will be a challenge.

Comment

They both sound combustably exciting!
                      Just pausing to appreciate this comment for another minute, LOL

Comment

Can’t trash a club that doesn’t exist yet. All you have is a resume of a coach and players that use to play for him on a website with there past accomplishments from another clubs or clubs . No pathway , no league . It’s like he is NJ fire 2.0 . That should be stated loud and clear. No one did that at the dynamite club. It’s a fart in the wind .
                        While I have no love for SC, he has proven over and over that he can turn average teams into talented teams. Not a very good game coach but he gets the best from players once they buy into his training. Players who do as he says will play whether they are best player or not. No player is exempt from his rath. This has existed for the 10 years i have been familiar with his work. He will not adjust in a game as he believes if you do as you are supposed to then your team will succeed. Winning a game does nothing to filter him after the game. He just doesnt care what yku think as a paying parent. Unless you and your daughter have a strong stomach he us not for you. Your daughter can be ruined by his approach. I know of many, even ones who swore by him early on. Just sayin.

Comment

While I have no love for SC, he has proven over and over that he can turn average teams into talented teams. Not a very good game coach but he gets the best from players once they buy into his training. Players who do as he says will play whether they are best player or not. No player is exempt from his rath. This has existed for the 10 years i have been familiar with his work. He will not adjust in a game as he believes if you do as you are supposed to then your team will succeed. Winning a game does nothing to filter him after the game. He just doesnt care what yku think as a paying parent. Unless you and your daughter have a strong stomach he us not for you. Your daughter can be ruined by his approach. I know of many, even ones who swore by him early on. Just sayin.
                          This is a great, non-emotional, objective take on SC, which is rare to see here.

I pretty much agree. I am one parent who is not willing to risk my daughter’s love for the game be ruined by a coach like him.

It also shocks me that some of his followers can’t see that while his behavior may not be damaging THEIR daughters, it is possible that other girls are affected quite negatively.

Comment

Most of the better clubs from DA would beat or compete with all of the ECNL northeast clubs with the exception of PDA. Now with the loss of good players, it will be a challenge.
                            You mean the ones that have already left for ECNL? Because what's left is a joke if they consider themselves "Elite".

Comment

You mean the ones that have already left for ECNL? Because what's left is a joke if they consider themselves "Elite".
                              Some of the really good players did leave STA but the SC kids that stayed are very good as well. They have a nice core that can compete. Backfilling the talent that left will be a big challenge.

Comment

The parents that say bad things about SC don’t have a daughter on his teams. He’s a solid trainer with a mouth. Unless your on the team u can’t appreciate the mouth. His teams are solid winners and amazing players. Go back to your coach that jokes around with the players so much respect is lost. Go back to your coach that doesn’t open his mouth.
                                He’s very passionate about the game and we need more passionate coaches vs jokester coaches. His teams are fully rostered, just waiting for the start. Small rosters = more playing time, better players

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X