Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They probably have a bunch of administrative staff as well as offices that needed to be paid for. Regardless, I'm sure "operating costs" will very closely equal amount brought in.
    You buy a service that can't be delivered, you get a refund.

This is no different than airlines refunding the cost of tickets, and the airlines have bigger costs to pay.

Comment

You buy a service that can't be delivered, you get a refund.

This is no different than airlines refunding the cost of tickets, and the airlines have bigger costs to pay.
      I agree, but you can't pretend they didn't have to outlay any money over the spring. Overall, they should have a large surplus on hand, but they probably want to keep a lot of it for the tournaments they are setting up over the summer. Also, they don't want to let in-house money go.

Comment

I agree, but you can't pretend they didn't have to outlay any money over the spring. Overall, they should have a large surplus on hand, but they probably want to keep a lot of it for the tournaments they are setting up over the summer. Also, they don't want to let in-house money go.
        I really don’t care why they want to keep everyone’s money. They need to reimburse
        The clubs for the services they did not provide

Comment

I really don’t care why they want to keep everyone’s money. They need to reimburse
          The clubs for the services they did not provide
          Discount on future registrations incoming.

Comment

Discount on future registrations incoming.
            And what if you are leaving EDP? People need to reconsider paying for things in advance.
            Companies don’t want to give refunds and that is a problem

Comment

And what if you are leaving EDP? People need to reconsider paying for things in advance.
              Companies don’t want to give refunds and that is a problem
              Anyone playing in the EDP summer league? Gender and age group?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X