X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NJ Fire is the answer.
    Come and play for them and you will see. If you pay we guarantee you a spot in the team and full playtime. If a better player comes in we send her away as we are loyal to you.
    FK only works this way and his brother even more.
    Come over
    I can’t tell if this is sarcastic or serious. It was written by a foreigner, for sure.

Can people really be that obvious and blatant?

Comment

I can’t tell if this is sarcastic or serious. It was written by a foreigner, for sure.

Can people really be that obvious and blatant?
      Whether it is a foreigner or not should not even be an issue. Don’t go there. Even if you don’t have bad intentions. Just don’t.

Comment

It’s apparent that it is the same person asking and answering his own question trying to stir the pot!! And yes don’t go there !!!!!!!!

Whether it is a foreigner or not should not even be an issue. Don’t go there. Even if you don’t have bad intentions. Just don’t.

Comment

Hopefully Trump will win the elections so we can get rid of all these people

Comment

PSA Elite teams are always flighted so low in tournaments. Why flight so low so they can win?? Ridiculous! Club teams are flighted higher with lower rankings.

Comment

PSA Elite teams are always flighted so low in tournaments. Why flight so low so they can win?? Ridiculous! Club teams are flighted higher with lower rankings.
              You can garantee that NJ Fire teams will no get put in bracket that small. Usually get big top group.

Comment

Guys, Sportika is all full sanitize and ready to go for training

Comment

due to coronavirus and diarrhea of the mouth, the NJ Fire guy will suspend selling his "club" on the PSA thread 🙏🙏

Comment

due to coronavirus and diarrhea of the mouth, the NJ Fire guy will suspend selling his "club" on the PSA thread 🙏🙏
                    Mark my words...this time next year, NJ Fire will be the best club in NJ.

Comment

Mark my words...this time next year, NJ Fire will be the best club in NJ.
                      Instead of stalking PSA parents and coaches how about you head on over to your website and work on that. Your Facebook is really lacking too. Can’t forget Got Soccer where you have nothing established.

Comment

Guys, Sportika is all full sanitize and ready to go for training
                        I really hope for the players sake the training is better at NJ Fire than their coaches grammar

Comment

I really hope for the players sake the training is better at NJ Fire than their coaches grammar
                          PSA parents please stop responding to NJ Fire posts, you have a great club, great coaches (DM is one of them, among many other great colleagues). Do not feel threatened by NJ Fire no need to respond.

Comment

PSA parents please stop responding to NJ Fire posts, you have a great club, great coaches (DM is one of them, among many other great colleagues). Do not feel threatened by NJ Fire no need to respond.
                            Ok, DM.

Comment

Lol. You mention grammar, yet you clearing don’t know what a comma and an apostrophe are. 🤙🏻

Comment

Lol. You mention grammar, yet you clearing don’t know what a comma and an apostrophe are. 🤙🏻
                                No doubt N.J. Fire has better soccer and grammar to. Only the haters can’t recognize

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X