Alliance Soccer League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrific Additions to this great up and coming league. If managed properly it will likely catch up to ECNL and maybe one day surpass. Lots of quality clubs and teams in it. Check it out.

https://www.usclubsoccer.org/news_article/show/1096652

Comment

How are Ironbound and Parsippany as clubs? Don't know much about them.

Comment

LOL - A bunch of 2nd and 3rd teams. Girls side only went up to 07s (u13) and a whole lot of MF teams.....What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Terrific Additions to this great up and coming league. If managed properly it will likely catch up to ECNL and maybe one day surpass. Lots of quality clubs and teams in it. Check it out.

https://www.usclubsoccer.org/news_article/show/1096652
          Money grab for rec level teams.

Comment

Money grab for rec level teams.
            Disagree, lots of great clubs like PDA in the league so how can you call it rec???

Comment

Disagree, lots of great clubs like PDA in the league so how can you call it rec???
              Ok then, expensive rec....feel better?

Comment

i wouldn't call it rec, but the league (at least on the girl's side) is full of c and d squads from the clubs in the area. PDA (shore i think) has a few teams, but that's just a name. their a squads aren't in this league.

Comment

i wouldn't call it rec, but the league (at least on the girl's side) is full of c and d squads from the clubs in the area. PDA (shore i think) has a few teams, but that's just a name. their a squads aren't in this league.
                  That’s correct PDA’s top squads play ECNL....I believe their satellite locations such as Shore etc play in this league only.

Comment

Still no official notice posted on any social media about cancellation of the Spring season.
                    Can anyone provide an update?

the STA-Match Fit-PSA consortium

Comment

Still no official notice posted on any social media about cancellation of the Spring season.
                      Can anyone provide an update?

the STA-Match Fit-PSA consortium
                      Mostly MF teams(Monclair, Mercer, Morris) in some age groups so you likely won't get any information from DB ...needs to keep refunds to bare min to support his $130K salary!

For a "non profit" club with a $2,000,000 total budget ….their top 6-7 coaches/DOC are paid somewhere btw $650,000 to maybe as high as $850,000! According to public 501C tax data...30-40% of total is a big number and hard to maintain in good times....

Comment

That’s correct PDA’s top squads play ECNL....I believe their satellite locations such as Shore etc play in this league only.
                        The bad part is Shore moved from one poor league in Alliance to another in ECRL....level of play is similar.

Comment

The bad part is Shore moved from one poor league in Alliance to another in ECRL....level of play is similar.
                          Nothing could be worse then Alliance League. Any league built around club 3rd and 4th teams is scrapping the barrel. I still can't believe they got parents to jump into that.

Comment

Nothing could be worse then Alliance League. Any league built around club 3rd and 4th teams is scrapping the barrel. I still can't believe they got parents to jump into that.
                            But in essence if you’re PDA with 3 teams playing ECNL then playing RL is pretty piss poor too as you’re likely D team or lower....

Comment

But in essence if you’re PDA with 3 teams playing ECNL then playing RL is pretty piss poor too as you’re likely D team or lower....
                              ECNL teams are the team below White and Blue and PDA South 2nd team. Last year it was PDA North's 3rd team and PDA South and nothing has really changed other then PDA South moving to ECNL.

Comment

ECNL teams are the team below White and Blue and PDA South 2nd team. Last year it was PDA North's 3rd team and PDA South and nothing has really changed other then PDA South moving to ECNL.
                                I agree with you my friend, PDA Blue and White is where it’s at, the other PDA locations just funding for those teams. You got to be a sucker to fall for that but mommy and daddy want to tell their friends that their Suzy plays for PDA!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X