Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your points are actually valid. With that being said, if your child is in any abusive situation than LEAVE. Yes, I said it and it is harsh but no amount of money can be worth it. Nothing. Make it a life lesson to your child not to stay someplace they are not valued. Especially about money! I’m sure some of those parents are well off but others are like you. But it’s hard to hear you say how bad the situation is but you continue to keep your daughter there based solely off money. That’s the only reason your giving.
    I’m sorry this is your experience with your team. I’m sorry for your daughter. But as the parent you have the power to change it and remove her even if PSA doesn’t care. Hopefully, you find a club next year that fits better.
    That's bc their children are safe and they know it, they just want DL back as coach so he can baby their sorry soccer players. DM put kids on the field to win and their kids aren't playing bc they just arent good players. It's Sportika parents bashing DM, 100% know this

Comment

That's bc their children are safe and they know it, they just want DL back as coach so he can baby their sorry soccer players. DM put kids on the field to win and their kids aren't playing bc they just arent good players. It's Sportika parents bashing DM, 100% know this
      Another guy who 100% knows nothing.

Comment

Another guy who 100% knows nothing.
        And i promise no one wants to sleep with your wife!

Comment

and what about the history of drug dealing that JN has?
          people should know that

Comment

Now that’s a wild accusation. Don’t post that unless you have proof! Add a link, give an actual article. Stop with your nonsense if you have nothing to back it up.

Comment

it is the same guy over and over . Just go away already. enough with all of this today.

Comment

it is the same guy over and over . Just go away already. enough with all of this today.
                Whoever that guy is seems like a real gem.

Comment

Might be the Sportika parents looking to cause trouble because DM likes to win and does not play their kids. Folks if you have an issue go speak with coach directly and if not then the club DOC.

Comment

Might be the Sportika parents looking to cause trouble because DM likes to win and does not play their kids. Folks if you have an issue go speak with coach directly and if not then the club DOC.
                    The Sportika parents are the worst...bunch of whiny babies. DL isn't there to kiss their asses anymore....DM play kids that should play...face ur lil princess just isn't good at soccer Dan. MC isn't sleeping with anyone, sportika parents are pathetic!

Comment

How good was he

Does he sit alone at night looking at their social media accounts?

I bet thst is a big fat yes
                      Again with the fantasy scenarios. Look in the mirror. You’re the biggest creep here.

Comment

Now that’s a wild accusation. Don’t post that unless you have proof! Add a link, give an actual article. Stop with your nonsense if you have nothing to back it up.
                        Amazing how you guys are so quick to dismiss this stuff

Psa cult

Opposite of pda

The losers cult

Comment

Again with the fantasy scenarios. Look in the mirror. You’re the biggest creep here.
                          So quick

Did you get that one from your daughter

Well I’m rubber and your glue

Loser

Comment

The Sportika parents are the worst...bunch of whiny babies. DL isn't there to kiss their asses anymore....DM play kids that should play...face ur lil princess just isn't good at soccer Dan. MC isn't sleeping with anyone, sportika parents are pathetic!
                            I wonder why we even acquired Sportika and Wildcats....nothing but problems.

Comment

Whoever that guy is seems like a real gem.
                              Your wife seems to think so.

Comment

Why I love toying with your fake club

No colleges are coming to see your kids and you are forming over money for **** coaching

It’s hysterical

Come to pda where you can be seen

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X