Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLM on my kids Prime uniform

I’m a thin blue liner. Do this and we are done.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Racist... Time to take knee.

Comment

Then leave, no one cares. BTW being a thin blue liner should have nothing to do with your thoughts on BLM. That shows your ignorance.

Comment

Racist... Time to take knee.
        Has kneeling helped stop racism or helped black communities? Kaepernick started kneeling four years ago. This country is more racist and more violent in the inner cities than it ever has been. If you focused on a real fix maybe things wouldn't be as bad as they are and have been for 50 years. Kneel away libtard.

Comment

ECNL has announced all teams will have it on warm-up jerseys. It is on their site.

Comment

Let's play the black national anthem before games. After that we can have whites only drinking fountains, bathrooms and restaurants. Oh wait, something like that already took place once in this country. How easily we forget.

Comment

Let's play the black national anthem before games. After that we can have whites only drinking fountains, bathrooms and restaurants. Oh wait, something like that already took place once in this country. How easily we forget.
              Blue Lives Matter as well

Comment

Blue Lives Matter as well
                Absolutely!! All lives matter!!

Comment

to the political forum, racist dimwit

Comment

ECNL has announced all teams will have it on warm-up jerseys. It is on their site.
                    no place for this in youth sports. All used for corporate advertising

Comment

The biggest problem are the black and white liberal. Has removing the Great General Lee statue, help? The white liberal encourages the black liberal to play the role of the victim. By doing this the white liberal can protray the role of a savior. The condition of my black people is generation. It can not be solve by kneeling or removing statue. It can only be solve by education and knowledge of self. Minster Farrakhan teaches we should no longer ask for the white to do for what we can do for ourselves.

Comment

Then leave, no one cares. BTW being a thin blue liner should have nothing to do with your thoughts on BLM. That shows your ignorance.
                        You must be looking in the mirror. Anyone who buys into the BLM BS needs to have their head examined.

Comment

If BLM doesn’t denounce violence then yes Blue line employees are on my thoughts.

Comment

its sad and alarming how racist people really are when they can stay anonymous.

so many brave opinions when you’re on a message board unregistered, bet you’re all silent AF in your real life.

Comment

Since BLM is a cop killing terrorist organization, unfortunately, you have to choose. If you want to support black humans, there is always the NAACP. Another useless self-serving shake down organization, but at least they do not kill people.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X