Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ Fire/world class

Does anyone know anything about NJ Fire now under World Class?

I read somewhere (maybe on the NY World Class thread) that the NJ World Class FC SCP has almost nothing to do with World Class. They have just licensed the name. NJ Fire is part of the NJ World Class FC SCP.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I read somewhere (maybe on the NY World Class thread) that the NJ World Class FC SCP has almost nothing to do with World Class. They have just licensed the name. NJ Fire is part of the NJ World Class FC SCP.
      I have read the same. It’s also curious where the brothers went after they started NJ Fire and then disappeared.

Comment

Where do they even play? They've had tryouts in Tinton Falls and Clifton.

Comment

I think this would be a first - a club that pays to use a bigger club's name then gets $ from another club to use their name (along with the bigger club name).

Comment

Any chance the li'l firecracker Girls DoC from World Class will integrate the verbal assault method on the NJ Fire girls to truly implement them into the club?

Comment

Any chance the li'l firecracker Girls DoC from World Class will integrate the verbal assault method on the NJ Fire girls to truly implement them into the club?
              That’s funny I thought they were partnering with Howell. Not sure how accurate that is though

Comment

That’s funny I thought they were partnering with Howell. Not sure how accurate that is though
                So, tryouts in Clifton and Tinton Falls, "pathway" with a club in NY, some type of deal with Sportika, and now something with Howell?

It's like a nomadic soccer team. Will they have a shuttle?

Comment

They were at the EDP tournament this past weekend. Beat up on some local town teams. Girls came from Long Island for a one day south NJ tournament where no good clubs went to for that crap.

Posted their great success all over social media too.

Must be reallllyyyy desperate to play.

Comment

They were at the EDP tournament this past weekend. Beat up on some local town teams. Girls came from Long Island for a one day south NJ tournament where no good clubs went to for that crap.

Posted their great success all over social media too.

Must be reallllyyyy desperate to play.

Not desperate . Excited to play I would think. How do you even know they were at a tournament ? Stalk much 😂

Comment

Not desperate . Excited to play I would think. How do you even know they were at a tournament ? Stalk much 😂
                      Not the above poster. I was there watching, you guys looked great!
                      I’ll be in touch with a few of you. Club needs players.

Comment

If they didn’t want to play the parents would not have taken them. Fun tournament, weather made it 1 day.

Comment

Matchfit Shore looking for experienced players. Please go to website.
                          Your players could help this growing program.

We will compete vs. PDA, Cedar Stars, etc. We will be applying for ECNL and it looks promising as an extension of our parent club Matchfit Academy.

Visit holmdelfc.com for more information.

Well done this weekend!

Comment

We will compete vs. PDA, Cedar Stars, etc. We will be applying for ECNL and it looks promising as an extension of our parent club Matchfit Academy.

Well done this weekend!
                            Thanks Dom or a very desperate parent!!! “ Your player can help this program” lololol Looks like someone over estimated the interest Matchfit Shore would receive. Also, Matchfit Shore looking for experienced players but please register through holmdel fc not MF????? Well this sounds like the plan to recruit CSA,PSA & PDA Shore was a fail already but good luck with your ECNL promise.

Comment

Well done this weekend!
                              I’ll give you PDA Shore since that is not even well regarded within the PDA world but the other clubs will not leave to go to Matchfit Shore.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X