No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter 2011 9 new to Tinton falls area willing to travel, any clubs still offering tryout and if so What team/coaches is recommended played rec In GA but is travel ready. Would like a serious team and who offer extra training. Thanks in advance

Toms River Rangers moving to BOCA in next couple of weeks is your best option at this age group. About 20 25 mins from Tinton Falls.

Comment

I don’t believe the post but ecnl should be only consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My daughter 2011 9 new to Tinton falls area willing to travel, any clubs still offering tryout and if so What team/coaches is recommended played rec In GA but is travel ready. Would like a serious team and who offer extra training. Thanks in advance
        Ocean Township United Soccer Association has tryouts next week. Close to Tinton Falls. They have some EDP level teams and allow kids to play "up" if skills allow.

www.oceansoccer.com

Comment

http://www.tfsc.org Tinton Falls
          https://www.cedarstars.com/monmouth-division Cedar Stars
          https://peninsulasoccerclub.org Peninsula

Comment

Toms River Rangers moving to BOCA in next couple of weeks is your best option at this age group. About 20 25 mins from Tinton Falls.
            I thought this team was going to become PDA Shore isn’t that a requirement when moving up the ladder in Toms River?

Comment

I thought this team was going to become PDA Shore isn’t that a requirement when moving up the ladder in Toms River?
              PDA shore would love to have this team as they are struggling to field a 2011 team, but no don’t require to go to PDA shore. They will succeed anywhere if can keep their best players

Comment

Wall has a good 2008 team they teach good possession and I would assume their other teams are also good. PDA would be the top level you will find in NJ. Very competitive, I don't know about tryouts but if your daughter is good they will find a place for her.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  wall has a good 2008 team they teach good possession and i would assume their other teams are also good. Pda would be the top level you will find in nj. Very competitive, i don't know about tryouts but if your daughter is good they will find a place for her.
                  pda 🤢

Comment

Wall has a good 2008 team they teach good possession and I would assume their other teams are also good. PDA would be the top level you will find in NJ. Very competitive, I don't know about tryouts but if your daughter is good they will find a place for her.
                    The girl is 8 or 9 and has, admittedly, played only rec. Let's pump the brakes. There's no reason to pay $4k or drive 30+ minutes, at this point. Look local, and if she dominates, look for something more competitive next spring / Summer.

Comment

The girl is 8 or 9 and has, admittedly, played only rec. Let's pump the brakes. There's no reason to pay $4k or drive 30+ minutes, at this point. Look local, and if she dominates, look for something more competitive next spring / Summer.
                      For real

Comment

Jersey shore boca Rangers 2011 best 2011 in state By far watched them last week play a talented 2010 team And dominated the game

Comment

That’s really nice.

Jersey shore boca Rangers 2011 best 2011 in state By far watched them last week play a talented 2010 team And dominated the game

Comment

No one cares lol

Comment

Is that the team that escaped from PDA Shore?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X