Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be no tournament. For it to happen the state will need to move to phase 3. This is on hold right now due to the current spike in infections. Things may get revisit next month for events in September. But a full tournament in mid August is NOT happening.
    You would assume the GA one the week before also.

Comment

Never mind Covid, what about lawlessness?

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp declares a state of emergency and calls up the National Guard after what he said were "weeks of dramatically increased violent crime and property destruction in the City of Atlanta"
      https://t.co/S2YxZYjsZx

Comment

You would assume the GA one the week before also.
        There won’t be any tournaments for awhile. U want to bet FESA will still charge teams for a pre season in house event?

Comment

That’s for sure. We need to pay our kids overrated exdd Executive Director🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Us this the recreational tournament??

Comment

Yes. This is a recreational tournament!

Comment

There won’t be any tournaments for awhile. U want to bet FESA will still charge teams for a pre season in house event?
                “CDC might stop calling COVID a epidemic due to morality rate”

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cdc-st...CouHXX6GAgUXCI

If you check the CDC site the death rate has been dropping since March. Positive cases is a good thing, more people will become immune to this stupid virus. With the death rate being so low, there will be tournaments. So sorry to burst your bubble, but let the games begin.

Comment

That’s nogg te happening! No tournaments this year!!! Games maybe. Virtual training always!

Comment

Just drop your team off at the curb with team mom/canopy Guys they can still play . Parent don't have to be their it's about the kids anyhow This is just to please the libs . Most all age's can still play .
                    And for those parent's that have to watch stand in the back of you're pick up truck with Binoculars. you can have my parking spot I"ll be hang out with the rest of the parents.

Comment

Just drop your team off at the curb with team mom/canopy Guys they can still play . Parent don't have to be their it's about the kids anyhow This is just to please the libs . Most all age's can still play .
                      And for those parent's that have to watch stand in the back of you're pick up truck with Binoculars. you can have my parking spot I"ll be hang out with the rest of the parents.
                      But how can parents stalk the sidewalks with eagle eyes watching every move? Hugging the fence. Or getting close to coach walking by to either slip an envelope in his pocket or grab his buns? You know. Doing it for your kid. Get on the best team money and BJs can buy and maybe a starting spot or some extra PT.

Comment

Agree with this

Comment

^ I agree also ^

Comment

Ugly truth

But how can parents stalk the sidewalks with eagle eyes watching every move? Hugging the fence. Or getting close to coach walking by to either slip an envelope in his pocket or grab his buns? You know. Doing it for your kid. Get on the best team money and BJs can buy and maybe a starting spot or some extra PT.
                            This would be a vile and appallingly vulgar comment IF it weren't true.

Comment

With this tournament being AUGUST 15TH - 16TH 2020 and everything heating up I would think this will be pushed back just like season start?
                              Mark my words. FESA will charge their own teams and move the money to Bubb general spending coffers then postpone. Anyone want to bet me???

Comment

Who’s going to this tournament?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X