• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Simmons just bought them for 13 bucks and two pairs of 1976 gerd mullers
    Anyone? Muller? Muller?

Comment

Say what you feel but OW is MLSNEXT
      Wow, they are the B league. Amazing. They used to be USDA but got relegated.

Comment

This is all so dumb. If you can afford all the time and money and your son makes the ECNL rosters at FSA or CFC or the MLSN roster at BS or OW, then he's a top player in CT and will go as far as his talent takes him. The argument over which is better is moot. It's not even fun.

Comment

CT Rush is the new owner
          WRONG! The Surf is here! Catch the wave!

Comment

This is all so dumb. If you can afford all the time and money and your son makes the ECNL rosters at FSA or CFC or the MLSN roster at BS or OW, then he's a top player in CT and will go as far as his talent takes him. The argument over which is better is moot. It's not even fun.
            THere's MLS and all the rest

Comment

Not the B league. At least for the 17 Boys, they are 16th Nationally across MLS next.

https://www.modular11.com/league/standing/15

Comment

Not the B league. At least for the 17 Boys, they are 16th Nationally across MLS next.

Only 5-1-3 against those doormats and they are 16? Dude, do the math. My son's team played them several times over the last 2 years and they were not very good. I guess the northeast division overall is that bad.

Comment

Only 5-1-3 against those doormats and they are 16? Dude, do the math. My son's team played them several times over the last 2 years and they were not very good. I guess the northeast division overall is that bad.
                  I agree. Those MLS teams are doormats hence my point that they are not a B team. Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

I agree. Those MLS teams are doormats hence my point that they are not a B team. Thanks for proving my point.
                    You mean BOTH of them?! And, just for the record, one is a perennial dog and the other in this age group apparently isnt that good. Let me guess, they are actually playing their 05 and 06s in this age group to keep it competitive, or do they really have 52 kids on their roster this year: https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...es?team=120502

What a F*%$ing joke!

Comment

Thanks u17 dad. just would like to point out your kid's team lost badly to the Revs, who are one of the worst MLS clubs in the league, and tied neighboring Beachside, also not a good club. Wins against other garbage teams. The only reason the team is highly ranked is because they're highly ranked in a poor region. The would would get clobbered playing most of the clubs ranked above them, especially the MLS clubs like Sounders, Fire etc

Comment

Don’t feed the troll ow dad. According to this joker, the Revs, nycfc, bs and ow are all ****ty teams. If your kid’s not playing for Barca or man city, he must not be that good. He should probably just give up a try a new sport.

Comment

1000% This. Wish there were more rational people like you on this site.

Comment

Thanks u17 dad. just would like to point out your kid's team lost badly to the Revs, who are one of the worst MLS clubs in the league, and tied neighboring Beachside, also not a good club. Wins against other garbage teams. The only reason the team is highly ranked is because they're highly ranked in a poor region. The would would get clobbered playing most of the clubs ranked above them, especially the MLS clubs like Sounders, Fire etc
                            I stopped reading after you said they lost to the Revs. This is 100% fake news. The U17s beat the Revs 3-0 in Gillette. I was there. You were not.

Comment

I stopped reading after you said they lost to the Revs. This is 100% fake news. The U17s beat the Revs 3-0 in Gillette. I was there. You were not.
                              you know it was the revs u14 team right?

Comment

you know it was the revs u14 team right?
                                What all MLS academies do vs non MLS academy teams .... average age of their team for those games is 1-2 years down.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X