Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not believe what you read on botn

I posted about a half a dozen posts to BOTN to counter some points they were inaccurately talking about(bashing a club that is not one of the advertisers) with some updated facts. He did not allow them to post. The reality is Larry is trying to sway public impressions by his half truths. All the while funnel them to lying advertisers. What a D**k.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I posted about a half a dozen posts to BOTN to counter some points they were inaccurately talking about(bashing a club that is not one of the advertisers) with some updated facts. He did not allow them to post. The reality is Larry is trying to sway public impressions by his half truths. All the while funnel them to lying advertisers. What a D**k.
    thank god for TS. BOTN is like cnn

Comment

thank god for TS. BOTN is like cnn
      Go tell your mom to wear a mask, disease boy...

Comment

Well here is your chance to tell the truth. Please list the half dozen counter points instead of just vague statements. You started a whole new thread even though there are several already about Larry and you come with this weak stuff?

Comment

You posted 6 different times regarding a specific post? You do not think that maybe that’s excessive that you needed to get your point across? Maybe what you called a response to a post was not accurate, was over the top or was a bit maniac. Before someone has their post put out there they should be reviewed. You never specifically said what you posted.

Comment

You posted 6 different times regarding a specific post? You do not think that maybe that’s excessive that you needed to get your point across? Maybe what you called a response to a post was not accurate, was over the top or was a bit maniac. Before someone has their post put out there they should be reviewed. You never specifically said what you posted.
            Hi Larry,
            FYI, we know its you. Go hang yourself you POS.

Comment

not OP, but I tried to dispute the Barca thread last week. A bunch of people were saying that they were not practicing and had no fields. I attempted to post that they now had leased Canitigue park and have camp style practices for the next 3 weeks. I tried 2 times to post it so people would know and he would not post it. He let people continue to post about how Barca had no fields and how people should look for new teams because of it. He cannot take someone counterpoint the BS, unless if fits his agenda. Which usually is to make his advertisers look good, which is his agreement with them.

Comment

I just went to BOTN to see what that thread said and Larry has deleted the thread entirely. I guess he could not continue to not let people post the truth because it is obvious so he just changed history by deleting it.

Larry101 on web hosting.

Comment

Guess we can use to the thread to highlight Larrys lies.

1. My kid was playing SUSA. They raised the price by 30-35%. How do I know, because I was there when Eddie said the new price. Larry says no price increases because they told him so and blocks any subsequent posts. Doesn't matter if you are actually a SUSA parent and were there in person when they said what the new price is.

2. Larry says no way SUSA would train in Sunken Meadow when bashing BARCA for practicing at Robert Moses beach. I post that indeed they did as my son's and other SUSA teams did fitness and scrimmaging against another SUSA team at Sunken Meadow beach in the sand. Not that there was anything wrong with it and the kids had fun but Larry would not post it because it makes him look he doesn't know more than the parents who are actually there.

Whatever you think you saw or heard in person, YOU DIDNT. Larry knows all from his house.

Comment

Hard to sway public impressions with an audience of, maybe, 20-30 regular readers.

Comment

I just went to BOTN to see what that thread said and Larry has deleted the thread entirely. I guess he could not continue to not let people post the truth because it is obvious so he just changed history by deleting it.

Larry101 on web hosting.
                      He's been censoring for years. The site stopped being useful years ago as well. Stop going there so his click bait drops like a stone.

Comment

He's been censoring for years. The site stopped being useful years ago as well. Stop going there so his click bait drops like a stone.
                        So, you hate the guy but you continue to monitor the site not only daily but seems like hourly. What topic did he drop that so upsets you? Your very vague why you hate him.

Comment

So, you hate the guy but you continue to monitor the site not only daily but seems like hourly. What topic did he drop that so upsets you? Your very vague why you hate him.
                          Nope. Haven't been there in forever, thanks for asking Larry.

Comment

I agree with this statement 100%. Larry is a ass clown and a lot of whats wrong with soccer on LI.

Comment

Covid

Nothing against Larry, his business, he can run it as he sees fit.

The problem for me is I initially read it thinking it was an unfiltered source of soccer news, unbiased and crowdsourced.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

From the bans, to flat out refusing to post comments that disagree with his current customers; who can forget Surf, now apparently SUSA; it is just a bit to much; now I just troll people on that sit; the site is useless as a source of information, and now only good for a small amount of entertainment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X