X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's a hint: Trump Grand Jury
    That could explain TC. How does that explain TH?

Comment

Here's a hint: Trump Grand Jury
      Vindictive Trump strikes again

Jennifer Weisselberg, the former daughter-in-law of Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg, told CNN that she was being evicted from her apartment because she has agreed to collaborate with prosecutors investigating the Trump Organization.

"Yesterday, I was served to leave my apartment within the next seven days. It's a threat," she said on CNN's "New Day" in a Thursday interview.

"They're kicking me out," she added, telling the show's host it was "because I'm not wrong about the information I'm giving."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-da...202334857.html

Comment

Hope that when the "cons" regain the white house they have grand juries set up to investigate (1) the "big guy's" secret dealings with Russia and China; (2) Hunter's illegal dealings and fraudulent firearms application; (3) John Kerry's illegal lobbying; (4) Hillary's treason, and (5) Obama's various crimes against mankind and human decency. We need to put those RATs in prison where they belong.

Comment

Hope that when the "cons" regain the white house they have grand juries set up to investigate (1) the "big guy's" secret dealings with Russia and China; (2) Hunter's illegal dealings and fraudulent firearms application; (3) John Kerry's illegal lobbying; (4) Hillary's treason, and (5) Obama's various crimes against mankind and human decency. We need to put those RATs in prison where they belong.
          Put the fvcking Democratic scum in prison!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X