Thats what happens when you try to eat while laughing
    She choked on the gallon drink of love I gave her first before she ate it

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      She choked on the gallon drink of love I gave her first before she ate it
      i think you are doing it wrong but who am i to judge Captain Ahab

Comment

Not many ulittle teams practice or play it because it’s difficult. Especially when goal keepers can reach midfield easily in small sided games. The ball bounces over the defenders heads and the goalie gets left out to dry.

Even at the highest levels, if the defenders are hesitant for even the slightest second, bad things happen ( See chelsea’s 2nd goal yesterday versus arsenal.).
        If the GK is punting it than that's a problem in itself. The ball should be passed out of the back.

Comment

So an 8 year old can clear the zone and turn your backs around?
          Don't think so maybe your backs need to play bounces better
          "the zone"? Good Lord!

Comment

"the zone"? Good Lord!
            Would you rather he say the middle third you priss?

Comment

Would you rather he say the middle third you priss?
              Why do the neanderthals get all uptight when the use of proper terminology is used?

Could you imagine the upgrade should someone go on a talking-baseball website and said that the Red Sox lost by two points....

Comment

Why do the neanderthals get all uptight when the use of proper terminology is used?

Could you imagine the upgrade should someone go on a talking-baseball website and said that the Red Sox lost by two points....
                Offensive zone is not proper terminology?
                Clearing is not proper?

You can say that he is a Neanderthal but everyone knew what he was talking about and now everyone knows you are a Eurodoche soccer wannabe

Comment

Offensive zone is not proper terminology?
                  Clearing is not proper?

You can say that he is a Neanderthal but everyone knew what he was talking about and now everyone knows you are a Eurodoche soccer wannabe
                  Got it.

Ok Tommy. I really hope you make a lot more points than the Texas team during the first round of the season. That way they will be top of the table.

I hope Tommy can really throw the ball far to his running players. They are the catchers and have a good chance to get some points themselves.

Comment

Got it.

Ok Tommy. I really hope you make a lot more points than the Texas team during the first round of the season. That way they will be top of the table.

I hope Tommy can really throw the ball far to his running players. They are the catchers and have a good chance to get some points themselves.
                    You really like tommy
                    Hope he has a good match
                    A little heads up- sometimes runners catch and sometimes catchers run I know it confuses you
                    When a thrower catches your head must explode

Comment

You really like tommy
                      Hope he has a good match
                      A little heads up- sometimes runners catch and sometimes catchers run I know it confuses you
                      When a thrower catches your head must explode
                      Hey as long as they put more goals into the other team's area I'm happy.

Comment

Hey as long as they put more goals into the other team's area I'm happy.
                        That depends on the value of the goals they score

Comment

U8s should not be wasting time on "tactics." Let them play. Play 3v3 or 4v4. Rotate the kids through all positions. Seriously, you're talking about maintaining a high line in a flat-back four with 7-year-old children? This is the problem with soccer parents and coaches today: stupidity.

Comment

U8s should not be wasting time on "tactics." Let them play. Play 3v3 or 4v4. Rotate the kids through all positions. Seriously, you're talking about maintaining a high line in a flat-back four with 7-year-old children? This is the problem with soccer parents and coaches today: stupidity.
                            I agree. This thread has gone off the rails.

I'd maybe consider teaching an overlapping run in small sided play and that would be it for tactics!

Ridiculous

Comment

Its the "I watch soccer on TV and now i know lots of terminology! Cant wait to prove my soccer knowledge by talking about Total Football, proper deployment of wingbacks and how 7 year olds should move off the ball."

Cant see this annoying a coach or other parents. Nope, not at all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X