X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're wrong

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. I used to think it was the person nicknamed "Rainman" and his/her insistent posting about the handling of ECNL Nationals 8-weeks ago. However, after reading their rants for the last 8-weeks I am convinced that it is someone from another club with a propaganda agenda. Any "real" parent would have done one of these three things; 1) accepted the circumstances for what they are and moved on and gotten ready for the next season, or 2) approached club leadership about the situation and negotiated a solution, or 3) moved on to another club and quit the constant posting on TS. I agree with the person calling B.S.!
    That's a clever assessment. Wrong however. You mean to say, "As a member of FESA, after we lie, mislead, obfuscate, take people's money with little to show for it...if they're outrageous, I mean courageous enough to leave, we do hope you leave quietly." I instead will continue to tell every soccer family I encounter, in and out of the JCP...far and wide, in Publix, at Pep Boys, at Starbucks, at Birthday parties, at grammer school and middle school orientation, at Wendy's, whilst taking a piss at the Saucy Taco or candy shopping at the $ Store...and my,story isn't unique. Those whackjobs at Veterans abuse ppl plain and simple. When in their world you have to put up with it, once untethered from that maddness you realize you just spent tve last 8 months being douched around by a fast talking póker...and are now liberated, and no longer have to fear the retaliation of these generous, and skilled professionals...(sarcasm). So, i know I'm not the only one who dislikes FESA, or feels that they were mishandled by FESA...we left, my kid is not playing anymore...mostly because of the FESA cartel. So...as long as I have air in my lungs, I will share my truthful FESA experience.

Comment

That's a clever assessment. Wrong however. You mean to say, "As a member of FESA, after we lie, mislead, obfuscate, take people's money with little to show for it...if they're outrageous, I mean courageous enough to leave, we do hope you leave quietly." I instead will continue to tell every soccer family I encounter, in and out of the JCP...far and wide, in Publix, at Pep Boys, at Starbucks, at Birthday parties, at grammer school and middle school orientation, at Wendy's, whilst taking a piss at the Saucy Taco or candy shopping at the $ Store...and my,story isn't unique. Those whackjobs at Veterans abuse ppl plain and simple. When in their world you have to put up with it, once untethered from that maddness you realize you just spent tve last 8 months being douched around by a fast talking póker...and are now liberated, and no longer have to fear the retaliation of these generous, and skilled professionals...(sarcasm). So, i know I'm not the only one who dislikes FESA, or feels that they were mishandled by FESA...we left, my kid is not playing anymore...mostly because of the FESA cartel. So...as long as I have air in my lungs, I will share my truthful FESA experience.
      Word must spead about this site because FESA people do use it. But there are lots of people out there sharing their stories good and bad not on TS. The extreme highs and lows are what get talked about. A club can't please every player or can it? Is there a trend toward more leadership midhandling than at other clubs? If the leaders don't have the right mindset it filters down to the coaches and players. The leaders and culture at FESA should be evaluated by the board. Are the leaders accessible? Do they listen to input from the coaches, players and families? Do they educate the parents on the philosophies of youth soccer?

Comment

This is your Board.
        "Sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees." This saying captures the phenomenal growth we have experienced at Florida Elite. As each of us is involved in certain aspects of our club, we may not appreciate the scope of Florida Elite's success. You are an integral part of something unique!

It's with tremendous excitement that we welcome everyone back for the start of a new season.

Florida Elite's culture is about excellence, commitment, opportunity and a clear pathway for every player. During the last year, Florida Elite strengthened its position as Florida's preeminent club. We now have 8,000 players spread throughout six counties.

Our success is due to the incredible commitment of our coaches, staff, volunteers, parents and most of all, players. Of course, it helps having an Executive Director, Sean Bubb, who was voted the number one coach in the USA.

Nearly every kid comes through our recreational program. Florida Elite's DNA is imprinted in the kids at an early age. The rec program and its players are the backbone of the club. We work hard to provide more services for our recreational players and coaches than any other club in the nation. Professional coaches supervise the program and train our fantastic, volunteer coaches. We offer free clinics for coaches and players and created our own recreational tournament so kids experience the thrill of tournament play.

Here are a few of our remarkable achievements during the last year:

College Scholarships: 50+ players from 1st, 2nd and even our 3rd teams are receiving scholarships to play soccer at some of the finest colleges in the country. Next year we anticipate an even higher number.

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club: Florida Elite signed an initial three-year agreement to provide a fully-qualified Tottenham Hotspur coach to work alongside Florida Elite’s coaching staff. The partnership will train multiple elite teams, while overseeing player development using renowned coaching methods developed within the Tottenham Hotspur Academy. Florida Elite players will have the chance to visit London and train at the club’s world-class training centre – Hotspur Way. Our first players have already had this life-changing experience. We want every kid at the club to have this amazing opportunity.

European Soccer: 2003 ECNL Boys traveled to Europe and defeated various pro clubs youth teams. This included teams from Tottenham Hotspur, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Partick Thistle. We now mix with the best of European youth soccer. Anderson Tucker, Eduardo Gonzalez and Jack Dearie all played in Northern Ireland's prestigious Super Cup tournament for professional teams. Josiah Yost, Hunter Sweat Nate Thompson were also invited.

Bahamas Football Federation: We now have an unprecedented partnership with the Bahamas Football Federation. Coaches and players from both sides will benefit from this relationship.

Player Development League (PDL): In 2019, Florida Elite will launch it's first team in the professional leagues. PDL is the third tier of US soccer after MLS and USL.

Florida Elite Invitational: The South East's largest pre-season tournament will have 325 teams participating from states as far as Carolina, Georgia and Kansas.

College Fit Finder Partnership: Providing every U14 and up competitive player with a FREE powerful college research and recruiting tool

Economic Impact: Incoming teams from outside our counties, provide economic impact for our local counties of almost $100 million.

Scholarships: We provide everyone with the opportunity to play.

Bill Shankly, the legendary Liverpool manager famously said, "If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing." When you develop players correctly, they win.

Regional and State League and Tournament Championships:
        Elite Club National League (ECNL)
        5 Division Champions (1st in the South East)
        National and Regional Tournament Championships
        47 Tournament Champions (1st in the State)
        Region B Premier League
        8 League Champions (1st in the South East)
        US Club State Champions
        2 Teams (1st in the South East)
        Florida State Premier League
        1 League Champion
        North Florida Youth Soccer League
        24 Champions in the Fall
        31 Champions in the Spring
        US Youth President's Cup Regional Qualifier
        1 Team

Individual Achievements:
        Florida, State Coach of the Year
        Mike Pickett

TeamSnap All American Recreational Coach of the Year:
        Doug Shavers

National ECNL All-American Players of the Year
        Avery Patterson
        Nate Thompson

USA Today National All-American Team
        Abbey Newton
        Kirsten Pavlisko

National ECNL ID Camp Invites:
        Hayden Petrick
        Avery Patterson
        Brady Johnson
        Joey Mueller
        Martin Pineiros
        Amar Mesic

ECNL Southeastern Conference Players of the Year (1st in the Region)
        Martin Pineiros
        Avery Patterson
        Alexi Pitt
        Morgan Schooley
        Tori Grambo
        Taylor Radecki
        Amar Mesic
        Jack Dearie
        Nate Thompson
        Mirza Nevoric

Region 3 ODP Player representatives:
        Kamryn Towers
        Reese Gordon
        Grace Ivey

Please support and thank our generous sponsors including Orthopaedic Associates of St Augustine, NIKE, Marriott Hotels, WeGotSoccer, Publix, Coggin Honda, Metro Diner and La Napolera

If you or your company are interested in sponsoring Florida Elite, or contributing to our scholarship fund, please email steven@floridaelitesa.com

You are all Florida Elite Ambassadors. Wear our colors and spread the word among your friends. Thank you for your support!

Thanks for being a part of the Florida Elite Family.

Sincerely,

Steven Mail
        President, Florida Elite Soccer Academy
        Steven@FloridaEliteSA.com
        www.FloridaEliteSA.com

Comment

I agree. I used to think it was the person nicknamed "Rainman" and his/her insistent posting about the handling of ECNL Nationals 8-weeks ago. However, after reading their rants for the last 8-weeks I am convinced that it is someone from another club with a propaganda agenda. Any "real" parent would have done one of these three things; 1) accepted the circumstances for what they are and moved on and gotten ready for the next season, or 2) approached club leadership about the situation and negotiated a solution, or 3) moved on to another club and quit the constant posting on TS. I agree with the person calling B.S.!
          The sneaky decisions are made before try-outs or before the problem occurs and is done. There is no negotiating a solution when the problem is implemented and done. Try-outs are done and players can't get out of their contracts, lost money or can't find a new team. The hurt is done but the stories will be shared. Moving to another club mid season or year end is a real possibility. DA is not out of the question.

Comment

This is your Board.
            "Sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees." This saying captures the phenomenal growth we have experienced at Florida Elite. As each of us is involved in certain aspects of our club, we may not appreciate the scope of Florida Elite's success. You are an integral part of something unique!

It's with tremendous excitement that we welcome everyone back for the start of a new season.

Florida Elite's culture is about excellence, commitment, opportunity and a clear pathway for every player. During the last year, Florida Elite strengthened its position as Florida's preeminent club. We now have 8,000 players spread throughout six counties.

Our success is due to the incredible commitment of our coaches, staff, volunteers, parents and most of all, players. Of course, it helps having an Executive Director, Sean Bubb, who was voted the number one coach in the USA.

Nearly every kid comes through our recreational program. Florida Elite's DNA is imprinted in the kids at an early age. The rec program and its players are the backbone of the club. We work hard to provide more services for our recreational players and coaches than any other club in the nation. Professional coaches supervise the program and train our fantastic, volunteer coaches. We offer free clinics for coaches and players and created our own recreational tournament so kids experience the thrill of tournament play.

College Scholarships: 50+ players from 1st, 2nd and even our 3rd teams are receiving scholarships to play soccer at some of the finest colleges in the country. Next year we anticipate an even higher number.

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club: Florida Elite signed an initial three-year agreement to provide a fully-qualified Tottenham Hotspur coach to work alongside Florida Elite’s coaching staff. The partnership will train multiple elite teams, while overseeing player development using renowned coaching methods developed within the Tottenham Hotspur Academy. Florida Elite players will have the chance to visit London and train at the club’s world-class training centre – Hotspur Way. Our first players have already had this life-changing experience. We want every kid at the club to have this amazing opportunity.

European Soccer: 2003 ECNL Boys traveled to Europe and defeated various pro clubs youth teams. This included teams from Tottenham Hotspur, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Partick Thistle. We now mix with the best of European youth soccer. Anderson Tucker, Eduardo Gonzalez and Jack Dearie all played in Northern Ireland's prestigious Super Cup tournament for professional teams. Josiah Yost, Hunter Sweat Nate Thompson were also invited.

Bahamas Football Federation: We now have an unprecedented partnership with the Bahamas Football Federation. Coaches and players from both sides will benefit from this relationship.

Player Development League (PDL): In 2019, Florida Elite will launch it's first team in the professional leagues. PDL is the third tier of US soccer after MLS and USL.

Florida Elite Invitational: The South East's largest pre-season tournament will have 325 teams participating from states as far as Carolina, Georgia and Kansas.

College Fit Finder Partnership: Providing every U14 and up competitive player with a FREE powerful college research and recruiting tool

Economic Impact: Incoming teams from outside our counties, provide economic impact for our local counties of almost $100 million.

Bill Shankly, the legendary Liverpool manager famously said, "If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing." When you develop players correctly, they win.

Region B Premier League
            US Club State Champions
            1 League Champion
            24 Champions in the Fall
            1 Team

Individual Achievements:
            Mike Pickett

Doug Shavers

Avery Patterson
            Nate Thompson

Abbey Newton
            Kirsten Pavlisko

Hayden Petrick
            Avery Patterson
            Brady Johnson
            Joey Mueller
            Martin Pineiros
            Amar Mesic

Martin Pineiros
            Avery Patterson
            Alexi Pitt
            Morgan Schooley
            Tori Grambo
            Taylor Radecki
            Amar Mesic
            Jack Dearie
            Nate Thompson
            Mirza Nevoric

Kamryn Towers
            Reese Gordon
            Grace Ivey

Please support and thank our generous sponsors including Orthopaedic Associates of St Augustine, NIKE, Marriott Hotels, WeGotSoccer, Publix, Coggin Honda, Metro Diner and La Napolera

If you or your company are interested in sponsoring Florida Elite, or contributing to our scholarship fund, please email steven@floridaelitesa.com

You are all Florida Elite Ambassadors. Wear our colors and spread the word among your friends. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Steven Mail
            www.FloridaEliteSA.com
            No propaganda from FESA!

Comment

This is your Board.

Region B Premier League
              US Club State Champions
              1 League Champion
              24 Champions in the Fall
              1 Team

Individual Achievements:
              Mike Pickett

Doug Shavers

Avery Patterson
              Nate Thompson

Abbey Newton
              Kirsten Pavlisko

Hayden Petrick
              Avery Patterson
              Brady Johnson
              Joey Mueller
              Martin Pineiros
              Amar Mesic

Martin Pineiros
              Avery Patterson
              Alexi Pitt
              Morgan Schooley
              Tori Grambo
              Taylor Radecki
              Amar Mesic
              Jack Dearie
              Nate Thompson
              Mirza Nevoric

Kamryn Towers
              Reese Gordon
              Grace Ivey

Sincerely,

Steven Mail
              www.FloridaEliteSA.com

BWAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAA! GOOD ONE! May as well started off " In a Galaxy Far, Far Away....."

Comment

BWAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAA! GOOD ONE! May as well started off " In a Galaxy Far, Far Away....."
                Action over words. Has the club done anything with Bahamas teams? Has the club mentioned anything about the College Fit Finder to the players or colleges since it came out like send that College Fit Finder player resume to the Atlanta tournament coaches ahead. A club can send the teams bios/brochure with link to player profiles to the college coaches from its end ahead of the tournament. Did the club have David Gough working with all the teams during pre-season or with only his teams? These professionals are paid by the club to work with and reach many players with curriculum and instruction even on the B, C, development, and recreation teams.

Comment

The Florida Elite PDL team is a good move and pathway for boys but no details are disclosed about how much FESA paid for the franchise. What are the monetary benefits to FESA to lower the cost for the backbone players? Bubb said at the town hall that FESA will also start a girls semi-pro team but when?

Comment

Nerd, please don't reply. FESA is killing it! Piss off!

Comment

Nerd, please don't reply. FESA is killing it! Piss off!
                      The best part of you ran down your mum’s leg.

Comment

Lynn Basham or Chris Bender on this one.
                        Who is this clown show?

Comment

#RevolttheVolt!

Comment

Amen brother. FESA plays mind games for sure and most of the politics is money related. We left for Armada and won't ever look back. My kid loves soccer again and is thriving in a positive culture where they are honest but show some real caring for the kids enjoyment and learning the game the right way rather than win games by bullying inferior teams from smaller clubs. Armada kids work hard there without the cut throat and back stabbing culture at FESA where if feels more like a sick cult than youth soccer club. If you could do a secret survey of parents at FESA and they responded honestly, I am pretty certain most would not respond favorably about their experience with FESA but they march on and spend their money there because their kid enjoys playing with friends and they feel like they don't have much of a choice but to drive further to one of the other clubs. Pretty sad.

Comment

Amen brother. FESA plays mind games for sure and most of the politics is money related. We left for Armada and won't ever look back. My kid loves soccer again and is thriving in a positive culture where they are honest but show some real caring for the kids enjoyment and learning the game the right way rather than win games by bullying inferior teams from smaller clubs. Armada kids work hard there without the cut throat and back stabbing culture at FESA where if feels more like a sick cult than youth soccer club. If you could do a secret survey of parents at FESA and they responded honestly, I am pretty certain most would not respond favorably about their experience with FESA but they march on and spend their money there because their kid enjoys playing with friends and they feel like they don't have much of a choice but to drive further to one of the other clubs. Pretty sad.
                              I know all the parents. They love FESA and the coaching. FESA is leading the way. Armada is going to sink and then they will need to hire a new Executive Director to save their ass. But with Sean Bubb in town, the new ED will need to consider him very carefully.

Comment

The time is now! #BoltFromVolt!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X