Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will proudly answer your question! Give me a few more years to have a accomplishment. I’ve only been in Floirda for 13 years and screwed over 4 clubs.... I need more time!!! Signed everyone that really knows this low life!!!!!!!!!!
    How do you have the nerve to impugn me and my integrity? You're a real keyboard warrior. You wouldn't have the cajones to say to my face what you write behind the anonymous safety of this forum. Anytime you want to go mano-a-mano, assail me in public.

Comment

How do you have the nerve to impugn me and my integrity? You're a real keyboard warrior. You wouldn't have the cajones to say to my face what you write behind the anonymous safety of this forum. Anytime you want to go mano-a-mano, assail me in public.
      The persons statement isn’t slander. His opinion about AH can be backed up with what has been said by former coaches, parents and players. AH’s performance while in the US is subpar compared to the majority of those that share a similar position. The majority of the posts are not personal attacks, but are criticism of past performance. The track record is unarguably poor.

Comment

The persons statement isn’t slander. His opinion about AH can be backed up with what has been said by former coaches, parents and players. AH’s performance while in the US is subpar compared to the majority of those that share a similar position. The majority of the posts are not personal attacks, but are criticism of past performance. The track record is unarguably poor.
        Slander only exists if monetary damages can be proven. You would need to document how money has been lost due to a person's statement. Freedom of speech includes derogatory comments. It is not illegal to be an azzhole.

Comment

It is not illegal to be an azzhole.
          The Great Orange One shows that everyday.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X