Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My club could use some 04 players still. Let me know if KK's 04's break up.
    Hope you mean boys bc the girls are already gone

Comment

Hope you mean boys bc the girls are already gone
      Yes, boys.

Comment

Yes, boys.
        They are not going anywhere

Comment

They are not going anywhere
          The best ones already long gone. The rest just happy for the playing time.

Comment

The best ones already long gone. The rest just happy for the playing time.
            That is crap. One left for NYCFC last year. The rest are still there and some can argue the best one is still there.

Comment

That is crap. One left for NYCFC last year. The rest are still there and some can argue the best one is still there.
              What age are you talking about?

Comment

Girls side lost about 3-4 teams.

Comment

Whose the best one that is better than the kid who left? Hmm...so all the 04s who went over to Barca do not count? That 04 team was gutted before last season and then lost the nycfc kid. #FACTS

Comment

Is it possible for a program that is goin down hill reach out to a power house European team. Then get permission to use the name of a team like Bayern Munich, Juventus instead. ??

Comment

Whose the best one that is better than the kid who left? Hmm...so all the 04s who went over to Barca do not count? That 04 team was gutted before last season and then lost the nycfc kid. #FACTS
                      Ok dad, you could just put your daughters name in lights or let it go and let her play speak for itself. You really need to stop attacking clubs, trainers and players and move on.

Comment

Ok dad, you could just put your daughters name in lights or let it go and let her play speak for itself. You really need to stop attacking clubs, trainers and players and move on.
                        I'm pretty sure the guy is talking about the KK 04 Boys team. I'd love to know who the best player on that team is though.

Comment

KK is a s@umbag and his cronies there are even making his business worse. They have got caught in so many lies to parents and trainers. He needs to start over and have his hands on all aspects.

Comment

Keep It Moving

KK is a s@umbag and his cronies there are even making his business worse. They have got caught in so many lies to parents and trainers. He needs to start over and have his hands on all aspects.
                            If you don't like the product then don't purchase it. I bet I know your problem, he doesn't find time to train your child since you left his club. LOL!

Comment

If you don't like the product then don't purchase it. I bet I know your problem, he doesn't find time to train your child since you left his club. LOL!
                              Welcome to soccer on Long Island!!

Comment

This is really funny. KK a Scumbag? Really? You can say he is a terrible business man, you can give your opinion on his training style; but to say he is a scumbag is eye opening towards you. The last thing that man is would be a scumbag. Out of all of the bs on LI soccer, he is truly one of the only genuine people out there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X