Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you aware you can quote a prior post before replying? Maybe try that instead of randomly saying things out of context.
    Sure, but it's because Sterling played like Sterling always does.

Comment

You can actually change your oil every 5,000-7,500 miles

Comment

You can actually change your oil every 5,000-7,500 miles
        I miss Car Talk on NPR :(

Comment

I predict a CFC player will assault a ref

Comment

let the fun begin : predictions, standout performances from clubs and players and other nonsense
            CFC 02 to win through to final 4. They will waltz through group and 1/4 final.

Great talent and depth = success

Comment

same predictions were made for world cup......we shall see

Comment

same predictions were made for world cup......we shall see
                I’d be impressed if they did. Flying across the country and being prepared to play in tough games isn’t easy.

I’m pulling for all of the CT teams to represent in these events. All bashing aside, I know a few girls on this team and this is pretty much the best CT has. There are definitely a player or two from OW that would be in the mix here but by and large this is an all star team made up of kids who have been super players since they were little kids. All the best to this group over the weekend.

Comment

I’d be impressed if they did. Flying across the country and being prepared to play in tough games isn’t easy.

I’m pulling for all of the CT teams to represent in these events. All bashing aside, I know a few girls on this team and this is pretty much the best CT has. There are definitely a player or two from OW that would be in the mix here but by and large this is an all star team made up of kids who have been super players since they were little kids. All the best to this group over the weekend.
                  Easy there. You take the two studs off this team and they are average.

Comment

Nycfc better

Comment

2 studs and the GK. The rest are very good players but interchangeable with other good players around the state.

Comment

Nycfc better
                        So is CFC 01's

Comment

I’m an FSA parent and respect the hell out of what they have in this group. Yes, they have two special players but don’t you think other top teams have really good players?

They don’t really conced goals which means they have a great back line and GK (stole from FSA).

The team is really good and is accomplishing things nationally that we never see.

Let me guess your kid is really good but decided to play on another team for less travel or to focus on the track team. Please

Comment

take 2 studs off any team in the country and they become average

take durant and Curry off the warriors
                            take Jordan and pippen off the bulls

Comment

take 2 studs off any team in the country and they become average

take durant and Curry off the warriors
                              take Jordan and pippen off the bulls
                              which is why all the chest thumping ( usually NOT from people associated with the 2 kids) is hard to understand. The team success id not going to change the trajectory of the players on the team. All the "my team is great" stuff is basically saying, we lucked into a couple of difference makers and you didn't.

When/if the difference makers leave the entire complexion of a team changes.

Focus on your kid.

Comment

which is why all the chest thumping ( usually NOT from people associated with the 2 kids) is hard to understand. The team success id not going to change the trajectory of the players on the team. All the "my team is great" stuff is basically saying, we lucked into a couple of difference makers and you didn't.

When/if the difference makers leave the entire complexion of a team changes.

Focus on your kid.
                                ( usually NOT from people associated with the 2 kids) better check your facts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X