Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not in your wildest dreams. Ow is working hard to bring up the rear, and fortunately they have some of the right coaches for that job. CFC is too self confident, but when half your kids never leave the bench during even a showcase, the value of what you get for the money is in the toilet with a couple of floaters. Overall, considering cost but also training, playing time, and coaching quality, FSA is by far the strongest CT club.
    FSA strongest...yeah right. You need your head examined.

Comment

Not really ..... they do so little over the very long winter months that it averages out.
      It averages out? You need some math big boy:

mid Aug thru Nov my daughter met with her team at least 60 days for practice and games
      Dec thru Feb they only did twice a week (24?)
      Mar thru June (yes, we're still going BTW), 80 dates for practices, games and showcases
      That's over 160 practices and games!

Go ahead, have at it.

Comment

It averages out? You need some math big boy:

mid Aug thru Nov my daughter met with her team at least 60 days for practice and games
        Dec thru Feb they only did twice a week (24?)
        Mar thru June (yes, we're still going BTW), 80 dates for practices, games and showcases
        That's over 160 practices and games!

Go ahead, have at it.
        Almost 5 days per week in the Fall? and 5 per week in the Spring (with all the snow we had in March and April no less) ..... Yeah, as if. Go snow someone else koolaid man.
        Most teams from Nov-early March went at it once a week and had extended periods of time off. Oh, wait a minute ...... your kid must be one of the very special ones that was allowed to practice with other teams (the only way you got this much is if you practiced full time with two teams). Was your kid asked to workout with other teams or did you grovel and pitch a fit to management that precious was special and needed more?!?!

NO CHANCE SUNDANCE!

Comment

And, so you see that Sporting is a reasonable alternative to these pathetic mud slingers. Sporting offers well rounded and strong training in a positive atmosphere and, yes, we are known to have stronger teams than the big three on occasion. But, we're not about winning over the big three (though it does feel mighty good), because we focus on training all our kids and helping them develop as better soccer players, athletes, and citizens.
          Stay in the little kids sandbox and let the big boys have a conversation ok? Sporting is a nice rev club for the mediocre player who has no designs on playing in college. Has a sporting player ever played in college?

Comment

Almost 5 days per week in the Fall? and 5 per week in the Spring (with all the snow we had in March and April no less) ..... Yeah, as if. Go snow someone else koolaid man.
            Most teams from Nov-early March went at it once a week and had extended periods of time off. Oh, wait a minute ...... your kid must be one of the very special ones that was allowed to practice with other teams (the only way you got this much is if you practiced full time with two teams). Was your kid asked to workout with other teams or did you grovel and pitch a fit to management that precious was special and needed more?!?!

NO CHANCE SUNDANCE!
            How do you get 5 days a week for the fall? I said 60 times over 3.5 months. That would be 4 times a week Sept thru Nov (48), plus their preseason camp in Aug (12 days). Starting to make sense now?

Oakwood plowed & shoveled & were outside early, AND ARE STILL GOING, so yes, 80 times this spring. No way to dispute this sunshine.

Comment

Half the price of FSA with none of the sideline bullsh.
              No one cares about Sporting, go post on your own thread.

Comment

And, so you see that Sporting is a reasonable alternative to these pathetic mud slingers. Sporting offers well rounded and strong training in a positive atmosphere and, yes, we are known to have stronger teams than the big three on occasion. But, we're not about winning over the big three (though it does feel mighty good), because we focus on training all our kids and helping them develop as better soccer players, athletes, and citizens.
                Sporting has no teams that are stronger than the big 3 top level teams. You may beat a B team from time to time, that’s it Chief. Get off TS, and go fix your pathetic fields.

Comment

How do you get 5 days a week for the fall? I said 60 times over 3.5 months. That would be 4 times a week Sept thru Nov (48), plus their preseason camp in Aug (12 days). Starting to make sense now?

Oakwood plowed & shoveled & were outside early, AND ARE STILL GOING, so yes, 80 times this spring. No way to dispute this sunshine.
                  12 days for preseason camp? How much was that? A month's worth of practices but you counted them anyways. No chance 80 in the Spring either. Oh wait, did you count the international trip and the trip to the great northwest? How much were those? I would love to see your total soccer bill for this past year! 2nd mortgage enough to cover it? US Soccer, making soccer affordable for the top 1% earners!

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Comment

No one cares about Sporting, go post on your own thread.
                    Based on your reply, you do. Come check out the club. For sure, your kid will actually get to come off the bench and play during games, because that's how we roll.

Comment

Sporting has no teams that are stronger than the big 3 top level teams. You may beat a B team from time to time, that’s it Chief. Get off TS, and go fix your pathetic fields.
                      Check the OPI results sparky

Comment

Check the OPI results sparky
                        Sure. OW never played its bench and brought in stronger "ringers" from other teams to make the win happen. And, our focus was playing everyone and developing in the game what they learned in practice.

Comment

Based on your reply, you do. Come check out the club. For sure, your kid will actually get to come off the bench and play during games, because that's how we roll.
                          My reply telling you to go to your own thread doesn’t mean I care about your mediocre club. I’ve checked out your club, when my kids team manhandled Sporting. All set, thanks. Your fields are really nice though.

Comment

My reply telling you to go to your own thread doesn’t mean I care about your mediocre club. I’ve checked out your club, when my kids team manhandled Sporting. All set, thanks. Your fields are really nice though.
                            To be clear, Sporting's goal is not to replace one of the big three (so don't worry so much). It's to develop the skills and love for the sport that will carry our kids through their lifetime. Of course, we smile when we occasionally knock one of you off, as we are wont to do.

Comment

To be clear, Sporting's goal is not to replace one of the big three (so don't worry so much). It's to develop the skills and love for the sport that will carry our kids through their lifetime. Of course, we smile when we occasionally knock one of you off, as we are wont to do.
                              Phew! I’m glad that’s not your goal, because we were all worried there for a minute. Thanks for clarifying that.

Your fields should help your kids develop those skills and love for the game that will carry them through their lifetime.

Comment

What are Cfc and ow fees?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X