Long Island SC GDa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYCFC dad barely registers on the crazy scale in comparison to the LISC parents. Gotta love how as soon as this LISC thread starts heating up with a little debate, there are brand new disparaging posts on threads that haven't been active in weeks/months looking to stir up drama between the other 2 local GDAs. LISC parents are such pathetic losers...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NYCFC dad barely registers on the crazy scale in comparison to the LISC parents. Gotta love how as soon as this LISC thread starts heating up with a little debate, there are brand new disparaging posts on threads that haven't been active in weeks/months looking to stir up drama between the other 2 local GDAs. LISC parents are such pathetic losers...
      LOL...you mean just like you did here. LOSER!

Comment

LOL...you mean just like you did here. LOSER!
        Touché. Everyone here in ny is loco. Move to Cali and chill and wh your kid stops playing move to florida and retire in an elderly gated community

Comment

Touché. Everyone here in ny is loco. Move to Cali and chill and wh your kid stops playing move to florida and retire in an elderly gated community
          I actually believe I would like the weather in Cali. However, between the drought, fires, and earthquakes, you guys have it rough right now.....

Comment

I actually believe I would like the weather in Cali. However, between the drought, fires, and earthquakes, you guys have it rough right now.....
            You have all of that in ny soccer trolling threads and more. Many natural disasters- nycfc, NYSC, fury, lisc, Susa, em.
            We need to have the prez declare ny soccer a Federal natural disaster area and call in FEMA.

Comment

You have all of that in ny soccer trolling threads and more. Many natural disasters- nycfc, NYSC, fury, lisc, Susa, em.
              We need to have the prez declare ny soccer a Federal natural disaster area and call in FEMA.
              wow, you're so smart

Comment

Did any LISC DA or EDP teams play in tournaments over Thanksgiving?

Did any LISC girls teams, DA and/ or EDP play in any tournaments or showcases over Thanksgiving? If so, where and how did they do?

Thanks.

Comment

Did any LISC girls teams, DA and/ or EDP play in any tournaments or showcases over Thanksgiving? If so, where and how did they do?

Thanks.
                  yes, please answer re EDP.

Comment

yes, please answer re EDP.
                    Is it true LISC has jumped into bed with Jim Szollosi of Sachem? If it is they should be embarrassed to associate with that scumbag!

Comment

LMAO!!
                      Fury is getting a lot of negative feedback from their performance this past weekend, so now the Fury parent troll ran over here posting garbage, to try to get the heat off his team. Pathetic!

Comment

LMAO!!
                        Fury is getting a lot of negative feedback from their performance this past weekend, so now the Fury parent troll ran over here posting garbage, to try to get the heat off his team. Pathetic!
                        Huh? What negative feedback?

Comment

Huh? What negative feedback?
                          Exactly. My kid ran into an old friend who said they played in a showcase this past weekend. Was just wondering if it was NEWSS or some other showcase. Were there other options than NEWSS thanksgiving weekend?

I think these boards have become so negative. All anyone does Is bash other clubs and when information is requested , the posters motives are always questioned.

Comment

If u want to blow a fortune you could try Disney for a holiday weekend showcase and play with a bunch of rich kids I guess

Comment

Exactly. My kid ran into an old friend who said they played in a showcase this past weekend. Was just wondering if it was NEWSS or some other showcase. Were there other options than NEWSS thanksgiving weekend?

I think these boards have become so negative. All anyone does Is bash other clubs and when information is requested , the posters motives are always questioned.
                              You should ask the family of the old friend OR call the club for information. As you mentioned this forum is not built for positive or constructive feedback. In particular this thread has not been positive at all in regards to this club. So when it pops back up to the top of the forum - you're going to get skeptical responses.

Comment

Was it Disney?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X