Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Name one lie? And what will get him in legal jeopardy, let’s be specific.
    Fantastic.... you really believe what you have written?
    tRUMP and one lie ?
    Find me a single (that is one single GOP senator or congressman) that agrees with you...
    and be specific... we want names...

Comment

but tRUMP can't swim ....
      That's ok, he can learn
      But you can't be president, no felon can
      See everyone has limitations

Comment

his group of interesting selective countries are in the Northern hemisphere- was that your point or did you have some other interesting reason to call out an otherwise fairly diverse group of nations
        India, the Middle East, Africa, Russia ... fairly diverse?

hmmm ... last time I checked much of Africa was in the southern hemisphere .... and you seemed to have missed out the English, Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish speaking countries of the world....not to mention the continents of Australia, Europe, South and North America...

Given your view of diversity we can presume that you are obviously a Republican...

Comment

India, the Middle East, Africa, Russia ... fairly diverse?

hmmm ... last time I checked much of Africa was in the southern hemisphere .... and you seemed to have missed out the English, Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish speaking countries of the world....not to mention the continents of Australia, Europe, South and North America...

Given your view of diversity we can presume that you are obviously a Republican...
          You don't consider Russia and Libya different in just about every way
          What about India and Lebanon
          Different cultures, religions, completion, cuisine, economic systems, morality, value systems
          I said it was fairly diverse not all encompassing

Comment

You don't consider Russia and Libya different in just about every way
            What about India and Lebanon
            Different cultures, religions, completion, cuisine, economic systems, morality, value systems
            I said it was fairly diverse not all encompassing
            Russia is one of the last all-white hold outs. No wonder Trump loves it so much
            https://deadline.com/2018/08/bill-ma...me-1202439857/
            “Russia,” Maher said during his New Rules segment on HBO’s Real Time With Bill Maher, “is one of the last places on earth to say, ‘F*ck diversity. We’re here. We’re white. Get used to it.’ “

Attempting to explain how 87% of Republicans (according to a recent poll) are fine with Russia’s president Vladimir Putin visiting the White House, Maher chalked it up to racism, and even quoted a tweet from his old pal Ann Coulter.

“Last year Ann Coulter tweeted that ‘In 20 years, Russia will be the only country that is recognizably European.’ As far back as 2013 Matt Drudge called Putin the leader of the free world. David Duke called Russia the key to white survival.

Comment

Why don’t all you fukin loser jack off mother fukers take this crap to some other forum. This is talking soccer!!! No one wants to listen to your cum spewing political nonsense

Comment

Why don’t all you fukin loser jack off mother fukers take this crap to some other forum. This is talking soccer!!! No one wants to listen to your cum spewing political nonsense
                Don't click on a political thread. It's even in the title to help you figure it out.

Comment

Trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Comment

Aretha was indeed fat.

And I doubt you have stones or the hands to back your internet tough guy routine. No one who uses the word corpulent ever fought a real man winner take all. Take a break from posting and look down at your soft hands. They match your soft body. Go back to reading the times and your latte with extra cream
                    Yeah, well maybe someone with a modicum of vocab might. Sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to a "real Man"! Let's take a look at those sh1t-shovelling mitts of yours, Clem. Your daughter doesn't mind you touching her with those cracked, grubby manos? I have people to take care of bitches like you. Enjoy your last Boon's Farm, and I'll enjoy my coffee, thanks.

Comment

Russia is one of the last all-white hold outs. No wonder Trump loves it so much
                      https://deadline.com/2018/08/bill-ma...me-1202439857/
                      “Russia,” Maher said during his New Rules segment on HBO’s Real Time With Bill Maher, “is one of the last places on earth to say, ‘F*ck diversity. We’re here. We’re white. Get used to it.’ “

Attempting to explain how 87% of Republicans (according to a recent poll) are fine with Russia’s president Vladimir Putin visiting the White House, Maher chalked it up to racism, and even quoted a tweet from his old pal Ann Coulter.

“Last year Ann Coulter tweeted that ‘In 20 years, Russia will be the only country that is recognizably European.’ As far back as 2013 Matt Drudge called Putin the leader of the free world. David Duke called Russia the key to white survival.
                      have you ever been to Russia? other than parts of Moscow and st pete its a ****hole
                      its freezing cold, polluted and the food sucks - thats why no-one immigrates there they also protect their borders- Russia is for Russians because no one is willing to walk 10 feet to cross their borders

you want a white country that has something to offer
                      try finland or iceland maybe Norway Denmark is having its immigration issues but holland is really nice as well

Comment

Yeah, well maybe someone with a modicum of vocab might. Sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to a "real Man"! Let's take a look at those sh1t-shovelling mitts of yours, Clem. Your daughter doesn't mind you touching her with those cracked, grubby manos? I have people to take care of bitches like you. Enjoy your last Boon's Farm, and I'll enjoy my coffee, thanks.
                        i think the definition of bitch-is paying someone to fight for you

Comment

i think the definition of bitch-is paying someone to fight for you
                          Pay? Pfft.
                          And I'd like to see a Webster's citation for that assertion.

Comment

Pay? Pfft.
                            And I'd like to see a Webster's citation for that assertion.
                            thats the street definition of puzzy bitch- Webster just calls you ghey

he's super proper

Comment

thats the street definition of puzzy bitch- Webster just calls you ghey

he's super proper
                              Stunning contribution, fag.

Comment

Rudy: Truth isn't truth

John Oliver: Don't worry Donald, prison isn't prison

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X