Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody gets recruited through these sites. They all just money makers like the ID camps. Do some work have your kid send emails to schools they are interested in when they are with their club team. The sites are a complete waste of time and do not invest one cent.
    Our players have been on the FieldLevel site for just one year. I know that its' free. No solicitations for ID camps or crap like that. I also know two of our players made their college commitment after being contacted by the college coach accessing the site. Both are D2, one went last year and other already committed this year, going into her senior season.

Comment

Our players have been on the FieldLevel site for just one year. I know that its' free. No solicitations for ID camps or crap like that. I also know two of our players made their college commitment after being contacted by the college coach accessing the site. Both are D2, one went last year and other already committed this year, going into her senior season.
      are you from ct? i looked on the site and there aren't any commitments from ct.

Comment

Relax dude. We get that your brother started the site. No website is getting kids recruited. You still have to get them to see you play

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X