Can someone explain to me what is pre season or early season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre means you just couldn't hold out; i.e. she was just so hot I couldn't help myself.

Early means you just didn't care; i.e., game is on soon, might as well wrap this up

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have never heard of this before, not from here obviously. This is practice or games I assume both. Is this a league before another league starts in September ? Does the league start September go right through to May with a Xmas break? Thanks for help
      It' a time period before the season

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Here’s what I know it’s all BS and why American soccer metholdgy is a joke at best. So kids come off summer break off what two months, oh yeah let’s play in a pre season tournament out of the gates, bloody retarded, kids aren’t in shape physically or mentally yet and lets play 4 games in 100 degree heat humidity factor in Florida. Also while iam at it your South American soccer is ****, you have all this talent and it’s kids with absolutely zero soccer IQ, look at Johnny dribble two three people in his own end he’s so good. Are you kidding me, is that faster or maybe dim wit coaches it’s quicker to move the ball and conserve some energy. I see it everywhere here and it’s why your kids don’t make it. I would rather have players that have a brain than can dribble half th field. It’s not the kids fault I see this crap at the da level as well what a joke that is as well. Get qualified coaches S Florida your ripping parents off to no end! You could hire professional coaches from Europe with all the funds local clubs are collecting. American youth soccer is a scam
        You nailed it but what are the options

Comment

It's labeled a preseason game when your team gets their butt kicked. It's a regular season game if they win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X