Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, pal, buddy, you are so missing the point. Deluded person.....

Its not about the kids, what part of that dont you get? Its about the cash and controlling the leagues.

USSDA will crank down ECNL, the fastest way to get eyeballs (haha I said balls for you doofuses) is to be able to trot out some kid who went direct. Then all the deluded fools such as yourself will buy into the idea they can get stright to MLS or even better a D1 scholarship, so my kid is going to play DA.

Its not about the kids, you are like the guy watching mike tysons feet, then you get cranked in the head. Looking at the wrong part of the game.

You are watching what they want you to see. Who gives a f about MLS salaries, no one. Who gives an F about some obscure D1 college, no-one. Its all the same come hiring unless you are in the Ivies. Just saying, be real with yourself.....

Thanks Wigger. Enjoy the DA. OW is the best!

Comment

Dude, pal, buddy, you are so missing the point. Deluded person.....

Its not about the kids, what part of that dont you get? Its about the cash and controlling the leagues.

USSDA will crank down ECNL, the fastest way to get eyeballs (haha I said balls for you doofuses) is to be able to trot out some kid who went direct. Then all the deluded fools such as yourself will buy into the idea they can get stright to MLS or even better a D1 scholarship, so my kid is going to play DA.

Its not about the kids, you are like the guy watching mike tysons feet, then you get cranked in the head. Looking at the wrong part of the game.

You are watching what they want you to see. Who gives a f about MLS salaries, no one. Who gives an F about some obscure D1 college, no-one. Its all the same come hiring unless you are in the Ivies. Just saying, be real with yourself.....
      Yeah, they're doing such a good job of cracking down on the ECNL, TOP 10 clubs like, PDA, Stars, Hawks, Eclipse, LAFC bailed GDA in less than 8 months.

Comment

Yeah, they're doing such a good job of cracking down on the ECNL, TOP 10 clubs like, PDA, Stars, Hawks, Eclipse, LAFC bailed GDA in less than 8 months.
        Not the poster but it won't matter. They will take fewer ECNL players next year vs this. That's the only message some naive parents need to see.

Comment

This is an ODP thread take your GDAP USSF vs ECNL fight somewhere else.

Comment

This is an ODP thread take your GDAP USSF vs ECNL fight somewhere else.
            Oh yeah, ODP is dead, now onto USSF vs ECNL.

Comment

ODP is a better pathway than OW - Fact.

Comment

I’m not at OW fan at all but you are out of your mind.

OW with the GDA is a rock solid path to college soccer. Commitments steadily improving. Not quite where CFC United is but a very solid option

ODP is dead

Comment

OW with the GDA is a rock solid path to college soccer. Commitments steadily improving. Not quite where CFC United is but a very solid option

ODP is dead
                  Well, if it's dead, then why are people still involved in it and why is this thread still active?

Comment

Well, if it's dead, then why are people still involved in it and why is this thread still active?
                    ODP is like paying for very expensive soccer camp. If that’s where you choose to spend time and money well then it’s a personal decision

None of the Division 1 bound players born in 2001 or 2002 (juniors and seniors) from CT are in the ODP program. That suggests that it’s a dead end at least from an ID pathway

Good luck with ODP and look forward to seeing your kid at the Olympics

Comment

maybe if you are in eastern NY. in CT it is dead and will remain dead with the pathetic braintrust

Comment

ODP is like paying for very expensive soccer camp. If that’s where you choose to spend time and money well then it’s a personal decision

None of the Division 1 bound players born in 2001 or 2002 (juniors and seniors) from CT are in the ODP program. That suggests that it’s a dead end at least from an ID pathway

Good luck with ODP and look forward to seeing your kid at the Olympics
                        Were they ever in ODP

Comment

ODP is dead
                          GDA just started, so how can you claim that commitments are steadily improving? Not disputing that it should happen over time, but you can’t claim this has anything to do with gda yet can you?

Comment

Were they ever in ODP
                            Probably some were when they were younger. There's still some talent under 15yr. But once it gets to 14+ top players have moved into DA and ECNL and don't need ODP to be identified. The CT program is simply a joke. In other states it's still decent enough but also sees drops after 15.

Comment

GDA just started, so how can you claim that commitments are steadily improving? Not disputing that it should happen over time, but you can’t claim this has anything to do with gda yet can you?
                              Especially since just about every 2000 female player was recruited before the first GDA game was ever played via ECNL or NPL. College coaches recruited them based on the skills they developed elsewhere. And OW? Please. Talent and coaching is all still the same. No younger top talent is going to OW either. Coaches know the league doesn't make a player. They see the talent or lack of it with their own eyes. OW placements will remain lackluster

Comment

Were they ever in ODP
                                I would say that most of the current juniors and seniors did ODP when they were say u12.

By 14 they all took flight to ECNL for the exposure. The CFCU 01 and 02 teams would beat the CT ODP team by 10 goals and that’s being generous. ODP is comprised of some B team players and the better kids from crappy CJSA programs. It’s a soccer wasteland

The fact that people still pay for it dumbfounds me

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X