X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If she’s smart she likely received academic money. Money is money
    Which she could get regardless of soccer, and at many other schools too. Point being, if she's only getting a few athletic $ the coach doesn't want her that much To get PT she has to unseat a rising sophomore GK who played every game last year and got an all American rookie award. She'll be the 2nd backup GK and will never see the field.

Comment

Which she could get regardless of soccer, and at many other schools too. Point being, if she's only getting a few athletic $ the coach doesn't want her that much To get PT she has to unseat a rising sophomore GK who played every game last year and got an all American rookie award. She'll be the 2nd backup GK and will never see the field.
      These kids will grow anf chase their dreams and you piece of sh1t parents will still be spewing your nonsense. I say we stop talking about these awesome kids and start focusing in on these tw@t parents.

Ill start. Cfc 03 dad who gets on the ref like he is playing. Fat fukker. Thinks he knows the game. Probaly got picked last when he was a kid. I cant imagine he ever played a sport.

I think eventually we will get to the d1cks who post sh1t about these kids

Comment

These kids will grow anf chase their dreams and you piece of sh1t parents will still be spewing your nonsense. I say we stop talking about these awesome kids and start focusing in on these tw@t parents.

Ill start. Cfc 03 dad who gets on the ref like he is playing. Fat fukker. Thinks he knows the game. Probaly got picked last when he was a kid. I cant imagine he ever played a sport.

I think eventually we will get to the d1cks who post sh1t about these kids
        Different poster - Then her dad or Sporting shouldn't put her out there for discussion. That's what happens when kids are mentioned on TS. They're also on public rosters now so they're going to get scrutinized.

The reality is lots of kids see their dreams end in college. The odds of playing 4 years, even more so if the player hasn't targeted a program well and is underqualified relative to the majority of the roster. It's even worse for GKs. Coaches don't give quality time to the backups. It's all to the starter unless they're injured or maybe a complete blowout game. Read the info on the UH GK and tell me a Sporting GK will displace her. http://www.hartfordhawks.com/roster....4158&path=wsoc

If UH is her dream school and she's getting some academic money then that's fantastic. She won the lottery. Academic money sticks all four years anyway, while athletic $ can get cut or lost altogether if you stop playing. Any student athlete should prioritize school fit first and foremost

Comment

Hey, lets start a talking academics forum so we can all thrash each other there too... I so look forward to the brilliance here, having two places to go insult people would be awesome.

She would have received that elsewhere then, and it’s unrelated to her soccer ability, which is what’s being discussed on this soccer forum. This isn’t Talking Academics.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X