X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    and that has what to do with AD?
    Other than the Tobacco Road rivalry, which is really more of a basketball thing, not much

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      and that has what to do with AD?
      Crosstown rivals.

Comment

yep, just like Penn State "won" at football right? The ends justify the means. you coached "a woman". did you talk to the one who filed suit against him? There are multiple sides to every story. It seems that with this guy the good is elevated because he wins and the bad is brushed under the carpet, because he wins.

With the talent he has, winning is a given. You could get wins out of that team. Surely you have to hold him to a higher standard?
        He doesn't get a pass on past bad behavior. But, you can't deny the success. Tell me how many Nat'l championships under Swanson, under Church. Would you say they have recruited equally talented players? Winning isn't a given.

Just think if Solo or Wambach had gone to UNC. They would have never brought home a world cup. They would have been hobbled in college.

Comment

He doesn't get a pass on past bad behavior. But, you can't deny the success. Tell me how many Nat'l championships under Swanson, under Church. Would you say they have recruited equally talented players? Winning isn't a given.

Just think if Solo or Wambach had gone to UNC. They would have never brought home a world cup. They would have been hobbled in college.
          i would say take Church or Swanson any day. I would sy they recruit different players with different skill sets and teach them in very different ways. Winning is a given, thye have all won loads of games. I dont deny ADs success, no one can.

I maintain that he has not been as good for the game as he could/should have been. II dont understand why anyone would seek out his opinion unless its to play soccer like ice hockey - with line shifts and more emphasis on the athletic side of the game and less on the IQ part.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X