Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You misunderstand what I am saying: the reason we have a comprehensive coaching licensing system is due to Fifa requirments for it's members. I make no distinction whether this is good or bad, only that other sports don't have a Fifa telling them what is required as to licensing coaches, so you don't really have licensing in other sports.

I will stand by my statement that while a license doesn't make a good coach, there are way too many bad coaches who 1. don't know the game, technically or tactically 2. may know the game, but don't know how to teach it to children. For both these cases, licensing can help them improve. Every course I've taken I've learned something from. It is the idea of constant self-improvement. You don't need to be licensed from USSF, there is USC or La Liga, etc. All can help a coach become better at teaching the game.
    It's a huge money maker, that is why. FIFA is the dirtiest organization affiliated with any sport ever. No entity has ever been riddled with so much greed and shame.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X