X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OSAA 2018 Girls High School

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pretty sure that happened to Sherwood as well. Look, except that you were trounced, learn from it and move on. Only one game. Practicing indoors had nothing to do with the domination that took place last night.
    That game could have been 8-0. We played our JVs the 2nd half !

Comment

That game could have been 8-0. We played our JVs the 2nd half !
      Is 5A really that bad that the team that outclassed everyone in 5A, lost to 6A jv players? Just imagine how bad the teams left in 5A are!

Comment

Is 5A really that bad that the team that outclassed everyone in 5A, lost to 6A jv players? Just imagine how bad the teams left in 5A are!
        These results show an enormous gap between 6A and 5A. 6A is like Prmier and 5A is like 3rd division. I knew there was a gap but I’m shocked by how big a difference there really is.

Comment

Poor Sunset didn’t beat an entire team of freshmen and sophomores in hicksville. What a difference a year makes.
          By high school age, girls have evened out from puberty so age doesn’t much matter. In fact, some freshmen and sophomore girls are early bloomers and are 5’10” tall already and some seniors are only 5’2” tall and slowed down by widened hips, etc. It’s like the 13 year old 9th grade boy who is tall and has a beard, making varsity. He can’t really be viewed as a 9th grader as far as soccer is concerned.. His older bio age is more telling. Early bloomers are identified early and given all the breaks to quickly move through the ranks in club soccer so it’s no surprise they make varsity.

Comment

By high school age, girls have evened out from puberty so age doesn’t much matter. In fact, some freshmen and sophomore girls are early bloomers and are 5’10” tall already and some seniors are only 5’2” tall and slowed down by widened hips, etc. It’s like the 13 year old 9th grade boy who is tall and has a beard, making varsity. He can’t really be viewed as a 9th grader as far as soccer is concerned.. His older bio age is more telling. Early bloomers are identified early and given all the breaks to quickly move through the ranks in club soccer so it’s no surprise they make varsity.
            Thanks for the anatomy class Mom !

Comment

Thanks for the anatomy class Mom !
              She must have read that book and showing off.

Comment

These results show an enormous gap between 6A and 5A. 6A is like Prmier and 5A is like 3rd division. I knew there was a gap but I’m shocked by how big a difference there really is.
                I am shocked too. 5A is like rec ball in comparison. I thought Summit would be a challenger in 6A.

Comment

I am shocked too. 5A is like rec ball in comparison. I thought Summit would be a challenger in 6A.
                  Before everyone gets too excited over one game, keep in mind summit graduated 7 starters last year. They may not have been the best team in 5a this year. They sandbagged in 5a for many years and earned multiple state titles for multiple sports. 5a may be “rec,” but there are many 5a parents and players hoping they get blown out in every game this year. It’s payback for the 13-0 victories where starters never came out. Karma sucks, summit, and you’ve got years of it coming.

Comment

I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Comment

Before everyone gets too excited over one game, keep in mind summit graduated 7 starters last year. They may not have been the best team in 5a this year. They sandbagged in 5a for many years and earned multiple state titles for multiple sports. 5a may be “rec,” but there are many 5a parents and players hoping they get blown out in every game this year. It’s payback for the 13-0 victories where starters never came out. Karma sucks, summit, and you’ve got years of it coming.
                      You my friend are a cry baby. Plain and simple. Complaining about a HS sports score? This isn't grade school age children; this is a varsity sport. You are exactly what is wrong with this country. Grow up.

Comment

Student body decides who plays at what level , so doubt they sandbagged. Will say schools that generally have good seasons are the ones that have good club teams around.
                        You can't break or set any records in less you play. So when all the teams stink in your league and your parents are good with the coach records will be broke.

Comment

Student body decides who plays at what level , so doubt they sandbagged. Will say schools that generally have good seasons are the ones that have good club teams around.
                          You can't break or set any records in less you play. So when all the teams stink in your league and your parents are good with the coach records will be broke.
                          OH BS .... The student body Has NOTHING to say about what level your school plays TROLL !! Summit wont be setting any records at 6A

Comment

OH BS .... The student body Has NOTHING to say about what level your school plays TROLL !! Summit wont be setting any records at 6A
                            Student body=student's enrolled=school size.

Comment

OSAA polls the student body every year and finds out where schools wants to be placed. That is the only fair approach.

Comment

Summit losing in 6A doesn’t show that poorly on Summit, it shows that all the other 5A teams they’ve crushed all these years are so incredibly bad. We now know it wasn’t that Summit was so good, it was that the rest of 5A is so bad. At this point, 5A scores should be posted in the rec section. The rest of the 5A teams should be praying Summit wins a bunch so the other 5A teams don’t look like kiddie kamp.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X