Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Something i need to bring out...My u13 daughter plays on a pretty good team and wants some extra training from her current coach....here is the sticking point...A coach other than the team coach must be selected for individual private training sessions....***...she wants her coach for extra training not somebody looking for extra money...to make matters worse, here are the fees

FEES
    Individual: $240 per player per block of 4 sessions
    Group of 2: $150 per player per block of 4 sessions*
    Group of 4: $95 per player per block of 4 sessions*
    Group of 6: $80 per player per block of 4 sessions*

Sessions are only available in blocks of 4 sessions, 1 hour per

Note: if sessions take place at an indoor then facility rental charges apply.

I want to know why isn't this part of the club's program w/o the extra ridiculous cost...just charge us a little more on our yearly fees and provide it for free..
    Absolutely it shouldn't be her team coach but someone else. Still sleazy but less sleazy and reduces real and perceived conflicts of interest. As for the cost - it's actually borders on reasonable and not out of line . Obviously doing it with a few other players it helps reduce it a lot. I would caution that if you go that route pick a few friends or teammates of similar skill level to get the most out of it.

Overall, however, you have to question the need and why does she want it? Private training can be very beneficial when a player might want to work on specific things. If it's just extra touches? There's plenty of on line resources so she can work on her own in the yard. Or get some friends together and go to the park. Or both = preferred.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X