Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kk atletico is quietly begging for players

do they have any fields ? They have not scheduled any home games and season starts this week

Comment

We do and worry about your own club. Same fields as always just need to work with SYSL field coordinator. Good luck this season at longwood soccer club

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        We do and worry about your own club. Same fields as always just need to work with SYSL field coordinator. Good luck this season at longwood soccer club
        lol, sysl barely has access to their own fields with all of the lacrosse that is scheduled.

Comment

lol, sysl barely has access to their own fields with all of the lacrosse that is scheduled.
          This is sooo old. Wake up from the 2-3 year old posts. As far as Atletico goes, it couldnt possibly be the "office" could it? Ugh... so happy we left bc of that man.

Comment

Barca hasn't scheduled their games either.

Comment

A number of susa teams don't have home games assigned either.

Comment

KK Atletico is actively reaching out to other clubs to switch many of their home games to be away games.

Wonder what went wrong with the Sachem partnership.

Comment

I don't see why KK is having so much trouble with fields. They only have 5 or 6 teams left in the entire club. With Sachem being half the size they used to be you would think that field availability wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

I don't see why KK is having so much trouble with fields. They only have 5 or 6 teams left in the entire club. With Sachem being half the size they used to be you would think that field availability wouldn't be a problem.
                    What teams are even left at KK?

Comment

What teams are even left at KK?
                      Not many, but from what I hear the office is still doing their best to choke the club out. Next year there will be no club left.

Comment

Not many, but from what I hear the office is still doing their best to choke the club out. Next year there will be no club left.
                        They probably lost money trying to be a club. More profitable to remain a neutral facility. Their winter league got decimated when they started entering in-house super teams that wiped everyone out by double digits every game and their training sessions shrunk as clubs started holding their players back in fear they would end up transferring to KK teams.

Comment

They probably lost money trying to be a club. More profitable to remain a neutral facility. Their winter league got decimated when they started entering in-house super teams that wiped everyone out by double digits every game and their training sessions shrunk as clubs started holding their players back in fear they would end up transferring to KK teams.
                          All good points, however, if you ever dealt with the man in the office you would be able to see why the club is on life support. We left solely because of him and his lovely wife. I am hearing people are already frustrated this year and its only September. All those who stayed knew what they were in for, hoping it would bet better. In this case, the grass is greener mainly because there is actually grass.

Comment

haha. Great post above. KK doesn't do anything admin.. That's where the issue is with the guy that does or doesn't in this matter.

Comment

All good points, however, if you ever dealt with the man in the office you would be able to see why the club is on life support. We left solely because of him and his lovely wife. I am hearing people are already frustrated this year and its only September. All those who stayed knew what they were in for, hoping it would bet better. In this case, the grass is greener mainly because there is actually grass.
                              Hard not to be frustrated this year. Even with them only having a few teams they don't have enough players for half of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 04 boys team doesn't even field this fall.

Comment

Just looked. Most of the KK home games have either been switched to be away games or out to Mastic's terrible field in Yaphank behind the Suffolk PD station.

Still a few listed at SYSL but not many.

I guess they are still ahead of Barca though, with most of their home games still be TBS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X