Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps he will start a lawn care business. My favorite state cup memory was MK sending someone to cut the grass on a municipal field that a beachside boys team was scheduled to play on during the state cup tournament so he could get an advantage, back when everyone played and it meant something.

The good old days!
    Or not letting players who had helped their teams make it to finals play in those finals because they decided to play elsewhere the next year.

Comment

Your joking right? There’s a line from Norwalk to Vegas of parents that would love to see the most heinous thing happen to him. ...strike of lightning, perp walk, a gang bang by midget soccer players or something so unimaginable that you possibly couldn’t have thought it up.
      Arrogant Azz he is.

Comment

SOOOOOO, you really think there is an army of lawyers at the command of the atty general, you my friend are naive, its awesome you cut and pasted something from the internet, wow wicked smaht'. They don't "do" anything, they say what can be done, dillweed. They can decide whether the state will move forward or not, but they do not physically do anything. Significant difference F'o. You have demonstrated that you are a simpleton w-2 earner and assume you can use a big scary concept and throw it out there like "real stories of the 'hood patrol" and THEN dare to cut and paste like you know what you are talking about. You, my friend, are the moron. Go collect your w-2 earnings and go back to your median income job like a good little boy. Leave the heavy lifting for the adults, ok.

NON-PROFIT / CHARITABLE LAW AND INFORMATION

The Office of the Attorney General protects the public interest in gifts, bequests and devises for charitable purposes; and in cooperation with the Department of Consumer Protection, administers and enforces state laws regulating charities and professional fundraisers who solicit from the public.

To the OP: You are obviously a moron. Hopefully, you have avoided spawning any moron progeny.

Comment

SOOOOOO, you really think there is an army of lawyers at the command of the atty general, you my friend are naive, its awesome you cut and pasted something from the internet, wow wicked smaht'. They don't "do" anything, they say what can be done, dillweed. They can decide whether the state will move forward or not, but they do not physically do anything. Significant difference F'o. You have demonstrated that you are a simpleton w-2 earner and assume you can use a big scary concept and throw it out there like "real stories of the 'hood patrol" and THEN dare to cut and paste like you know what you are talking about. You, my friend, are the moron. Go collect your w-2 earnings and go back to your median income job like a good little boy. Leave the heavy lifting for the adults, ok.
          Is it a knock to call someone a w-2 earner ? I’m apparently out of the loop, is this something I should look up on urban dictionary?

Comment

^^^^^^^
            weetawded

Comment

No, I only accept bitcoin.

So did you spawn moron progeny, like yourself, or did you spare society from your idiot genes??

Comment

Is it a knock to call someone a w-2 earner ? I’m apparently out of the loop, is this something I should look up on urban dictionary?
                Seems like he thinks anyone who doesn't work for himself is lower in life than him. He probably works for himself in a dank basement office because Mr Personality couldn't hold a job with a company.

Comment

Hey wassup carrot guy, you wanna chime in? ^^^^^^^ all u got? CCM right back atcha'

Comment

I'm with Bitcoin guy... W2 is for sissies....

Comment

^^^^^
                      RussianHacker

Comment

I see someone had a bad experience with the attorney general.

Comment

Comment

Hey wassup carrot guy, you wanna chime in? ^^^^^^^ all u got? CCM right back atcha'
                            What's wrong with carrots? Your wife loves them!

Comment

I see someone had a bad experience with the attorney general.
                              He also forgot there could be IRS legal issues as well for MK or the club.

Comment

Hey everyone, the Mickey Kydes thread is dropping, we gotta keep it at the top. Free Mickey Kydes!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X