Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to warn you FKK

I tried to warn you about the results of DA folding and FKK parents (well at least pretending to be FKK parents on here), wanting OC and other clubs to Burn baby Burn". Well here you go idiots. YOU have 400-500 new players coming to try out for your top teams. You better have a player stud enough to hold her spot because there are some top players coming to take it from her. Good job and congrats on you wish. Burn baby Burn huh. Dumbazz.

why wouldnt the gda players stay in oc ecnl? the players love robbie and he'll be running it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I tried to warn you about the results of DA folding and FKK parents (well at least pretending to be FKK parents on here), wanting OC and other clubs to Burn baby Burn". Well here you go idiots. YOU have 400-500 new players coming to try out for your top teams. You better have a player stud enough to hold her spot because there are some top players coming to take it from her. Good job and congrats on you wish. Burn baby Burn huh. Dumbazz.
      I have no idea what this means but I am intrigued.

Comment

what does RG know about college recruiting? Don't know much about him but I could imagine that is something that many parents and girls are wondering if they are unfamiliar with him.

Comment

why wouldnt the gda players stay in oc ecnl? the players love robbie and he'll be running it.
          Or they can continue to play da at oc.

Comment

Or they can continue to play da at oc.
            Yep, good luck with that..
            Still holding on to that dream you fools.
            New OC owner, new rules. Keep thinking you will have GDA at OC next year.

Comment

OP. DA is folded. All DA players are trying out for ECNL that in turn is making players try both OC and FKK ECNL. Some are trying FKK first night and then OC next and vice versa. The numbers of new players trying out at FKK are accurate though. Most players here at OC are returning with a few I know of new but we will see tonight. Over 400 new players trying at FKK and quite a few due to DA folding and wanting a shot over there. I am not bashing the decision to try FKK and I like the club but I tried to warn you about the constant bashing and Burn comments along with misguided information. I sure hope your kid is a stud because here comes a lot to pick from.

Comment

OP. DA is folded. All DA players are trying out for ECNL that in turn is making players try both OC and FKK ECNL. Some are trying FKK first night and then OC next and vice versa. The numbers of new players trying out at FKK are accurate though. Most players here at OC are returning with a few I know of new but we will see tonight. Over 400 new players trying at FKK and quite a few due to DA folding and wanting a shot over there. I am not bashing the decision to try FKK and I like the club but I tried to warn you about the constant bashing and Burn comments along with misguided information. I sure hope your kid is a stud because here comes a lot to pick from.
                Nothing wrong with elite players coming to tryouts bring them on I say. Alot of boys signed up for ECNL tryouts at FKK thus competition for ECNL spots will be tight and some current players will not make the cut. Great to see players are waking up to what ECNL has to offer.
                Good luck to all trying out.

Comment

Is tryout registration still open for the boys?

Comment

Well if that truly is the case then that says a lot about FKK. How bad are things at OC that players would leave their ECNL club for another?

Comment

Well if that truly is the case then that says a lot about FKK. How bad are things at OC that players would leave their ECNL club for another?
                      It's says that the OC Ecnl players are worried that they won't make the Ecnl team again with the Pride DA players moving to ECNL.

They would rather try out and compete against FKK Ecnl players than GDA players...

Comment

Nothing wrong with elite players coming to tryouts bring them on I say. Alot of boys signed up for ECNL tryouts at FKK thus competition for ECNL spots will be tight and some current players will not make the cut. Great to see players are waking up to what ECNL has to offer.
                        Good luck to all trying out.
                        Not if the boys re going to FKK; boys are poor there. Maybe not oc but definitely not FKK

Comment

Looks like the 2005 GIRLS had about 70 GIRLS tonight.

Comment

Not if the boys re going to FKK; boys are poor there. Maybe not oc but definitely not FKK
                            Thanks troll and of course you were not there.
                            Big numbers of 2002,2003 & 2004s tonight.
                            From what I saw 03s had many quality players trying out.
                            Coming from outside we are accepting 03 ECNL offer.
                            Your post is so unbelievable since you have no clue, but nice try. Enjoy where you are at.

Comment

Thanks troll and of course you were not there.
                              Big numbers of 2002,2003 & 2004s tonight.
                              From what I saw 03s had many quality players trying out.
                              Coming from outside we are accepting 03 ECNL offer.
                              Your post is so unbelievable since you have no clue, but nice try. Enjoy where you are at.
                              Nice to see so many quality players come out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X