Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WFF and Strickley fight night, who won the main event

Big fight over the weekend with WFF and strickley, cops , red cards, take downs. WFF WON the brawl for sure but lost in the red cards

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big fight over the weekend with WFF and strickley, cops , red cards, take downs. WFF WON the brawl for sure but lost in the red cards
    Boys or girls?

Comment

What age group

Comment

U17 boys.

Comment

Talk about two programs that are racing to the bottom - WFF and Strictly. I guess when you're you U17 and finally realize that your club train you properly, you just started going in cleats up and then throwing hay-makers.

Comment

So what happened? The WFF coach is a hothead.

Comment

Oh yes, they might have to forfeit or play with 9 players in their next four games.

Comment

The coach is not a hothead, 3-4 players on that team are the issue. Unfortunately, the whole team pays for it.

Comment

The coach is not a hothead, 3-4 players on that team are the issue. Unfortunately, the whole team pays for it.
                  Coach is a crybaby over everything that does not go his way.

Comment

Coach is a crybaby over everything that does not go his way.
                    You are right, crybaby is a better word than hothead. I've actually always thought he had good teams when he was at Greater tampa bay and elsewhere. I was surprised that he took half of his ECNL team and went to WFF as a new team. Does he have a son on the team?

Comment

You are right, crybaby is a better word than hothead. I've actually always thought he had good teams when he was at Greater tampa bay and elsewhere. I was surprised that he took half of his ECNL team and went to WFF as a new team. Does he have a son on the team?
                      Half...wrong!!! He only took 5 players from the ECNL team. Everyone else stayed, no one wants to deal with the players that left. He has a son but not on that team.

Comment

So it shows that Strictly won the game 3 to 1. I guess Strictly was the better team. Was someone there to give us the game report and what happened with the fights. Give us details, please.

Comment

Half...wrong!!! He only took 5 players from the ECNL team. Everyone else stayed, no one wants to deal with the players that left. He has a son but not on that team.
                          Ok, my bad. I wasn't trying to insult the ECNL team. I only asked about the son because it says one of the kids who got a red card has the same last name.

Comment

“Latino Heat''

Comment

“Latino Heat''
                              It has to be Latino and suck at soccer. Something that everyone expects you to be good at and your not. No wonder when a bunch of white boys beat you badly, you get all frustrated and angry.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X