Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart move on the Revs part for only training three days a week. They save on coaching costs and foist the training costs on the parents, who realize their kids are getting no where near the necessary amount of training as DA players at other clubs, so pay for outside training. The amazing part is that these parents still believe their kid is getting quality, free soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Smart move on the Revs part for only training three days a week. They save on coaching costs and foist the training costs on the parents, who realize their kids are getting no where near the necessary amount of training as DA players at other clubs, so pay for outside training. The amazing part is that these parents still believe their kid is getting quality, free soccer.
      They get it eventually (most anyway) but would never admit it in person. So then the choice is stay and get what you can out of it, or find better alternatives. I have to believe turnover at Revs is higher than average. If they weren't MLS they'd have been on USSF probation a long time ago.

Comment

The season hasn't even started and I've paid $5k for soccer: fees, upcoming travel, uniform, gear, etc. And you know what, it's a small price to pay for freedom from the Revs and not being treated like ***** from coaches don't even deserve to be coaching at a town soccer level. Zero respect for the players, zero interest in development. You get what you pay for at the Revs and we are so happy to be gone from there.

Comment

The season hasn't even started and I've paid $5k for soccer: fees, upcoming travel, uniform, gear, etc. And you know what, it's a small price to pay for freedom from the Revs and not being treated like ***** from coaches don't even deserve to be coaching at a town soccer level. Zero respect for the players, zero interest in development. You get what you pay for at the Revs and we are so happy to be gone from there.
          My kid is still at the Revs, but I totally get where you are coming from.

Comment

My kid is still at the Revs, but I totally get where you are coming from.
            Get out. Save yourself and your kid.

Comment

This year there are 4 Caucasian kids on U13 roster .Out of the 4 two are GKs .The Revs are going after kids that are good and looking to make soccer their careers.Lot of Spanish , Caribbean and African last names. They are not looking to Develop players to go to college.
              Nice. Predicting outcomes of 11 & 12 year old kids based on race.

Comment

Nice. Predicting outcomes of 11 & 12 year old kids based on race.
                Not only not appropriate, but as we know almost none of those kids will be around 2-3 years from now due to the Revs high churn and burn rate. The plus for the Revs is lower income families may be more driven by making soccer a career and less likely to bail for Prep school opportunities.

Comment

Love to see the perceived costs of this dope's $18k assessment.

Rube.
                  Travel and pizza.

Comment

Greyhound and pizza.
                    a few trips with barely functional bathrooms. good times. good times.

Comment

Experience the joys of flying to Chicago and taking a bus to Indianapolis for the showcase...

Comment

Love to see the perceived costs of this dope's $18k assessment.

Rube.
                        I'm sure the "private jet" trips cost $17,750.

Comment

IMG Class of 2021 rankings are out and all Revs players are dropping like stones.

Comment

IMG Class of 2021 rankings are out and all Revs players are dropping like stones.
                            The Revs have no players on the latest U18 MNT roster either. Foxboro has become the pit of despair.

Comment

The Revs have no players on the latest U18 MNT roster either. Foxboro has become the pit of despair.
                              If the Revs are so bad, why did it hurt so much when they cut your kid?

Comment

If the Revs are so bad, why did it hurt so much when they cut your kid?
                                They didn’t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X