Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut

Notices

Connecticut Discussions about Connecticut soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3791  
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Top 10 reasons why CFCU boys werenít invited

All our CFCU boys coaches are busy in college.

We donít have unified teams until 14

We think the NEP is more competitive

We donít want them to steal any more of our players

Our CFCU boys teams arenít that good

We can only play one Connecticut based club a year

They wouldnít let us play kick and run

We prefer to travel to Virgina

The refs would boycott the game

We are girls club
We canít train prior to this event because or second field isnít done
Reply With Quote
  #3792  
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Top 10 reasons why CFCU boys werenít invited

All our CFCU boys coaches are busy in college.

We donít have unified teams until 14

We think the NEP is more competitive

We donít want them to steal any more of our players

Our CFCU boys teams arenít that good

We can only play one Connecticut based club a year

They wouldnít let us play kick and run

We prefer to travel to Virgina

The refs would boycott the game

We are girls club
Both boys and girls are playing
Reply With Quote
  #3793  
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We canít train prior to this event because or second field isnít done
Thatís apropos
Reply With Quote
  #3794  
Old 23 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Top 10 reasons why CFCU boys werenít invited

All our CFCU boys coaches are busy in college.

We donít have unified teams until 14

We think the NEP is more competitive

We donít want them to steal any more of our players

Our CFCU boys teams arenít that good

We can only play one Connecticut based club a year

They wouldnít let us play kick and run

We prefer to travel to Virgina

The refs would boycott the game

We are girls club
CFC plays in ECNL just like FSA does, but you knew that right?

It will only be for BS and FSA younger teams so who cares? HS players are getting ready for HS - except BS boys of course, practicing on their non existent facility. CFC facility was late but got 3/4 of it done. BS never even broke ground, kept the money.
Reply With Quote
  #3795  
Old 23 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CFC plays in ECNL just like FSA does, but you knew that right?

It will only be for BS and FSA younger teams so who cares? HS players are getting ready for HS - except BS boys of course, practicing on their non existent facility. CFC facility was late but got 3/4 of it done. BS never even broke ground, kept the money.
Uh and OW will play too fukwad. Point being made is why isnít Cfc playing, why are they afraid to play, the other 3 clubs obviously arenít hiding.
Reply With Quote
  #3796  
Old 22 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Uh and OW will play too fukwad. Point being made is why isnít Cfc playing, why are they afraid to play, the other 3 clubs obviously arenít hiding.
They weren't invited to the party would be my guess. Their HS players wouldn't play and I think CFCU only starts at U14 anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #3797  
Old 22 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This >>>>> All our CFCU boys coaches are busy in college
Reply With Quote
  #3798  
Old 22 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This >>>>> All our CFCU boys coaches are busy in college
They are friendly games, have one of other loser coaches fill in, come up with another excuse because all you are doing is showing how insecure you are
Reply With Quote
  #3799  
Old 22 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CFC plays in ECNL just like FSA does, but you knew that right?
.
Duh ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.