•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought you knew what I was going to say in advance

You are so gullible that you fell for the various pests
    Never fell for shyt alwsys New it was your pathetic azz. You can’t resist responding. So tell me
    When you closing the doors?

Comment

Never fell for shyt alwsys New it was your pathetic azz. You can’t resist responding. So tell me
      When you closing the doors?
      I am glad you New.

Come over now and I will hand you the keys, Flounder

Comment

There was nothing stopping you from trying for retribution. Well except for your skirt. How did it feel to take that beating
        Seems you have more RL haters haha,

Comment

This thread is crazy. A couple questions :

- Are multiple people actually responding to each other or is one deranged person answering/attacking himself? Does anyone even know who Celtic or Rich Lewis even are?

- Did the poster even finish High School or is he a dropout? I haven’t seen many worse writers in my life. Reading his posts out loud literally makes me cringe at how white trash he sounds. I imagine him living in a red neck trailer park with his alcoholic mother and heroin addict sister.

- What did this Rich Lewis guy do to the poster to illicit this nonsense?

Comment

I am glad you New.

Come over now and I will hand you the keys, Flounder
            No you wouldn’t , even in defeat you wouldn’t, you’re too scared that I would make it successful business. Now you couldn’t live with you’re self if I did that.

Comment

No you wouldn’t , even in defeat you wouldn’t, you’re too scared that I would make it successful business. Now you couldn’t live with you’re self if I did that.
              The only thing successful in your life is your daily bowel movement

Comment

This thread is crazy. A couple questions :

- Are multiple people actually responding to each other or is one deranged person answering/attacking himself? Does anyone even know who Celtic or Rich Lewis even are?

- Did the poster even finish High School or is he a dropout? I haven’t seen many worse writers in my life. Reading his posts out loud literally makes me cringe at how white trash he sounds. I imagine him living in a red neck trailer park with his alcoholic mother and heroin addict sister.

- What did this Rich Lewis guy do to the poster to illicit this nonsense?
                Sorry can’t answer any of your questions but if you go to ct Celtic website you can call the only phone number under contacts and you”ll get maybe some answers that he wants to answer.

Comment

Let’s clap people he thought of this all by himself, first thing he thought of was bowel movement.

Comment

Don’t lie to you’re self Richie , if you had any success it was due to the one kid and her father that really was the corner stone to you building at CFC and Celtic. Once you removed the money makers, thats when everything came crashing down. So don’t lie to yourself mate

Comment

Don’t lie to you’re self Richie , if you had any success it was due to the one kid and her father that really was the corner stone to you building at CFC and Celtic. Once you removed the money makers, thats when everything came crashing down. So don’t lie to yourself mate
                      Sorry mate. Fix your teeth

Comment

Sorry mate. Fix your teeth
                        RL in his own midget world, reason he can’t succeed in the real world haha

https://www.facebook.com/ethuthang/v...0700592352538/

Comment

Searching clubs. You guys are brutal.

Comment

It's a great program, ask for a free tryout.

Comment

It's a great program, ask for a free tryout.
                              No more Celtic bashing here , wish Celtic the best !!

Comment

No more Celtic bashing here , wish Celtic the best !!
                                You got free tuition for your kid, then?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X