Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on this ECNL rumor? It would change the landscape in the north.
    Wait...what?

A team that can't even compete in NPL somehow has sites set on ECNL?

Change the landscape? You mean like the trash dump from an office window?

Comment

Wait...what?

A team that can't even compete in NPL somehow has sites set on ECNL?

Change the landscape? You mean like the trash dump from an office window?
      Do you think the quality players seek out Stars because of their NPL affiliation or because of their ECNL license? Hmmm let me think.....

Comment

Not sure if you are referring to the Boys or Girls...it would be a mistake for Aztec to be in ECNL...they're normally at the bottom of the NPL Premier level. They serve a purpose on the North Shore...but the club needs to get a lot stronger...not weaker, which has been the trend.

Comment

With the new coaching talent Aztecs have brought in and with the, yet to be confirmed, chirps on other changes coming sometime soon, I can envision a move to the ECNL, but only after they prove their value on the pitch. This is several years out, so let's see how long the new coaching talent stays around and that the other changes not yet announced really happen.

I believe Aztecs have made a step in the right direction, but the fix is still a work-in-progress.

Comment

+1 on the above. How about a girls team win ONE single game before we start talking ecnl for this club which is rebuilding now.

Comment

Bwhahahahahahaha this is the funniest thing I’ve ever heard on TS!!!!!

Comment

+1 on the above. How about a girls team win ONE single game before we start talking ecnl for this club which is rebuilding now.
                That would make sense but what about this Club makes sense over the past few years. Win a few games and see if the supposeded dream team of coaches truly makes a difference. If it does set your site on bigger things.

Comment

02-12-2015

I'm back!!!! You promised if we hit 4 years since 1st post you would stop. Aztec have been in trouble since "02-12-2015.

Silly.

Comment

02-12-2015

I'm back!!!! You promised if we hit 4 years since 1st post you would stop. Aztec have been in trouble since "02-12-2015.

Silly.
                    Someone needs to work on their math skills.

Comment

I promise I can add. Just saying come 2/19 this should be all gone.

Thanks though for offer.

Comment

I promise I can add. Just saying come 2/19 this should be all gone.

Thanks though for offer.
                        So Aztec will be gone or this thread will be gone?

Comment

So Aztec will be gone or this thread will be gone?
                          Hopefully both

Comment

Hopefully both
                            Never gonna happen. As long as there are dinks like you this thread will never die.

Comment

Never gonna happen. As long as there are dinks like you this thread will never die.
                              Aztec on the girls side is toast, i agree to let it die peacefully

Comment

Aztec on the girls side is toast, i agree to let it die peacefully
                                They are making a comeback. Aztec will never die.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X