CFC top ranked club in CT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both the so called "college coach" and the dad calling this player out are creepy. The dad is creepy AND probably jealous his kid isn't captain.

Comment

Why are next years 18s not doing any showcases?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        everyone knows this

but in todays age if you looked at any kids online presence and found nothing-you would be suspect

kids are kids and if you've seen enough of it you know whats normal and what crosses the lines
        Let me understand this - now it's suspect if a kid doesn't have troubling things on social media?

Interesting "logic" here....

Comment

Let me understand this - now it's suspect if a kid doesn't have troubling things on social media?

why is this even a debate? dont put ugly comments, unflattering comments, prejudiced comments, ignorant comments, stupid comments etc, out there on social media.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2664439]

this post is laughable....the 03 captain is no stud CFC you got this one wrong.... PM and KL special, the 03 captain does not even compare
            Wasn’t she a National top XI for ECNL two years ago?

Comment

Kid does not garner respect- she expects it from everyone else but gives none to her teammates. Average player with good foot skills and low soccer IQ. She is big which puts her ahead of pack and attends an elite private school. High moral character? Take one look at her social media postings.. not sure I would agree..
              I call BS. You would need to follow or friend them to follow their social media jerkweed. And that would be just as pathetic. Jealous mom creeping on her daughter’s account more likely. Pathetic either way.

Comment

why is this even a debate? dont put ugly comments, unflattering comments, prejudiced comments, ignorant comments, stupid comments etc, out there on social media.
                Man, people on here are thick

Comment

Why are next years 18s not doing any showcases?
                  They give up on that team

Comment

I call BS. You would need to follow or friend them to follow their social media jerkweed. And that would be just as pathetic. Jealous mom creeping on her daughter’s account more likely. Pathetic either way.
                    Teens are frighteningly lax on who they let follow them. They care more about numbers.

Comment

They give up on that team
                      You must be a parent of a kid in a crap club. No good clubs go to showcases at U18. The kids are all committed by then and don’t want to spend the money. Many tournaments don’t even offer U18.

Comment

not troubling but if it was lilly clean ,what would you think

normal stuff for 16 to 18 year olds

Comment

You must be a parent of a kid in a crap club. No good clubs go to showcases at U18. The kids are all committed by then and don’t want to spend the money. Many tournaments don’t even offer U18.
                          So no CFC 18 team has ever done a showcase?

Comment

not troubling but if it was lilly clean ,what would you think

normal stuff for 16 to 18 year olds
                            I would think - this kids has a brain and parents likely also have brains and taught the kid how to make good use of social media instead of letting social media use them.

Comment

You are totally out of line here. This is a really good kid with great parents. Believe it or not, kids go on to this site and read this junk so you may want to think twice about hiding behind an anonymous message board and typing this stuff about someone. My daughter plays on this team and she loves this player and thinks the world of her.

You are obviously a frustrated parent of a player that maybe isn't close with her or doesn't get much playing time, or a maniac parent from another club trying to stir the pot. Whatever the case may be, people read this and players read this and you have some serious issues that you need to deal with. Find a good therapist and get some help

I totally agree with you!! great kid, great Family,
                              I won't mention her name BC of all the psycho's on here. You would never meet a more driven, charming young lady.
                              I can't believe the verbal bashing of a 17 year old from apparently adults. You all should be ashamed !!

Comment

I would think - this kids has a brain and parents likely also have brains and taught the kid how to make good use of social media instead of letting social media use them.
                                Seriously. I guess we're supposed to believe college coaches will create imaginary issues for these kids when there are kids with actual problems lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X