X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susa record

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SUSA can try selling their club all they want.

It's a different animal when someone on the inside, a supposed trusted person, is bribed to help with the sales job.

If you were the head of the shipping department of a large company and FEDEX decided to secretly give you personally $50,000 to switch all your shipping from UPS to FEDEX, not only would you be fired if your boss found out about it but there is a good chance you would be charged criminally for the act.

This is even worse because we are talking kids sports.
    like we said earlier....the parent ultimately has a choice go to susa or not.....the above is a bad example...amigo.

Comment

like we said earlier....the parent ultimately has a choice go to susa or not.....the above is a bad example...amigo.
      Unless the people taking the bribes disclose the payments, they are committing fraud.

Comment

Unless the people taking the bribes disclose the payments, they are committing fraud.
        Law Degree from Staples ?

Comment

Susa record

what is the difference between a "bribe" and an "offer"?......none.....so when my boss "bribed" me to come to his company...he was committing a sin?

i didnt have to leave my last company...no one put a gun to my head...its my decision just like every soccer parent will do when this season is over....they will chose to stay or choose to go.

Comment

Lol, right???
            These people have really gone off the deep end! It's little kid soccer, if you want to play there then play there, if you don't then don't. I can pull up the LIJSL website in 2 seconds and find 20 teams your kid can play on within a 15 minute drive from wherever you live on LI.

Comment

what is the difference between a "bribe" and an "offer"?......none.....so when my boss "bribed" me to come to his company...he was committing a sin?

i didnt have to leave my last company...no one put a gun to my head...its my decision just like every soccer parent will do when this season is over....they will chose to stay or choose to go.
              The presidents, trainers and coaches were bribed, not the paying customers (parents of the kids). They were sold a bill of goods to profit people who are supposed to be looking out for their kids.

Comment

Susa record

The presidents, trainers and coaches were bribed, not the paying customers (parents of the kids). They were sold a bill of goods to profit people who are supposed to be looking out for their kids.
                wrong.....YOU are the one that is supposed to look out for your own kid...that is your god given responsibility...not the presidents (his job is to run an organization), not the trainer (his job is to train) not the coach (his job is to coach)....this is life in the real world....stop pointing fingers and judging others for what they do, be accountable as a parent for your own decisions.

Comment

Forget about law degree. GED form Staples

Comment

Susa record

wrong.....YOU are the one that is supposed to look out for your own kid...that is your god given responsibility...not the presidents (his job is to run an organization), not the trainer (his job is to train) not the coach (his job is to coach)....this is life in the real world....stop pointing fingers and judging others for what they do, be accountable as a parent for your own decisions.
                    Correction! All of those people need to be accountable to the kids and parents first! That is their responsibility! That is the problem!

Comment

Giving bags of money to presidents of not for profit organizations is a problem, if not illegal

Comment

Giving bags of money to presidents of not for profit organizations is a problem, if not illegal
                        If they put it back in the club thats fine. If they pulled it out its embezzlement.

Comment

The volunteer coaches and soccer board members are specifically supposed to be looking out for the welfare of the kids, and by extension their families. It's part of the job description.

Selling the players and teams to SUSA for personal gain makes you a garbage person.

Comment

The volunteer coaches and soccer board members are specifically supposed to be looking out for the welfare of the kids, and by extension their families. It's part of the job description.

Selling the players and teams to SUSA for personal gain makes you a garbage person.
                            Enough on the same thing. We get it ! Move on and yes it happened.

Comment

Enough on the same thing. We get it ! Move on and yes it happened.
                              Thanks SUSA, we appreciate the honesty

Comment

Waaaah! Boo Hoo! I couldn't care less about this crap, my D is playing on a great team, in a great league and getting more opportunities than I could've ever imagined. My kid is my top priority, little Johnny who got left behind when his team went to big bad Susa, is not.
                                Again, If SUSA was this great club with an awesome development program than the boys teams would be better than they are. You can continue to pound your chest about the few BOUGHT girls teams that are doing well in ECNL but you can't deny that trainers from other clubs are the ones responsible for their development. Big Bad SUSA you are not! SUSA may have to start looking to buy more teams because having a club where only 20% of your current teams do well is not worth the money! Especially when the 20% where developed elsewhere.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X