Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Premier Ramping up

Not part of this club but definitely adding some quality coaches. Other clubs need to take notice to see how it’s done

We are taking our kids to TBU because my daughter has never won anything at FL Premier in the last 4 years of competitive soccer. Never got to semi in State Cup or even in a state wide tournament. We did pretty good in our local 3rd team tournaments but not even the grounds people are there looking at my daughter play. I hope that with all the new coaching hires that it will help the grass roots players because any player that is at U14 or older the ship has sailed. Thanks Thunder...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We are taking our kids to TBU because my daughter has never won anything at FL Premier in the last 4 years of competitive soccer. Never got to semi in State Cup or even in a state wide tournament. We did pretty good in our local 3rd team tournaments but not even the grounds people are there looking at my daughter play. I hope that with all the new coaching hires that it will help the grass roots players because any player that is at U14 or older the ship has sailed. Thanks Thunder...
      Sh1t... I responded to you in another thread... didn't realize you were just the TBU cut and paste in every thread monster in disguise.

Eat Sh1t man, your kid sucks.

Comment

It all about development

Comment

Not part of this club but definitely adding some quality coaches. Other clubs need to take notice to see how it’s done
          Thanks but no thanks.Only time will tell if the coaches are quality or not.I'll wait & see thankyou.

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that AB will be at FP next

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X