Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    From what I heard, they are not only playing in Hialeah!

No need to make fun it. If you don't think it's good, dont go.
    You must be from Weston, and heard of all the talented players leaving to go tryout.
    i believe people are starving for a quality option in these parts. No question Weston DA etc draws great athletes, but they cant play soccer, they just don't take the initiative to teach them the game. That goes for all South Florida soccer.

Comment

From what I heard, they are not only playing in Hialeah!

No need to make fun it. If you don't think it's good, dont go.
      You must be from Weston, and heard of all the talented players leaving to go tryout.
      all the talented players leaving? Is this really a consideration for people. Can anyone give an honest assesment

Comment

They are inviting players before actual tryouts. They started with the younger ones and have been working their way up.

The younger teams are pretty loaded. From what I've heard from different parents that have gone, the coaching is excellent for those young teams.

Some of the kids that got cut from Inter or left Inter, Weston, PSG are trying to join up and play here becuase of the training.

I am hoping they have an 07, 06 team for my sons. I will at least check it out.
        top flight kids are leaving Weston? No training at weston thats for sure. Are the top flight kids not entering the MLS league?

Comment

Best kids still at Inter and Weston...only diff here is the $$$

Comment

coaching better at barca!

Comment

Maybe at the older ages, but the younger teams are Weston won't be that good this year. I agree with the other poster, training for the younger teams is most likely better at Barca.

Comment

Doubt that!
                Signed
                SZ

Comment

Another club using a name without permission selling a dream

Comment

Why is there a , under the c in Barcelona?

Comment

Another club using a name without permission selling a dream
                      Ok. Someone really doesn't want kids to go here. Have you checked out what Barca has in Arizona? It looks pretty impressive. I wonder if the Miami one will follow in those same footsteps? They play in the league that everyone gushes over! They were in the DA system just like Weston. Uh oh.

signed,
                      RX

Comment

Ok. Someone really doesn't want kids to go here. Have you checked out what Barca has in Arizona? It looks pretty impressive. I wonder if the Miami one will follow in those same footsteps? They play in the league that everyone gushes over! They were in the DA system just like Weston. Uh oh.

signed,
                        RX
                        FYI it’s 75k per year to join play in AZ.

Comment

FYI it’s 75k per year to join play in AZ.
                          If you don’t want to wait you can join PSG Pro Miami for the same amount

Comment

signed,
                            RX
                            It’s truly impressive that they get parents to pay $75k per year. My GOD!

Comment

It’s truly impressive that they get parents to pay $75k per year. My GOD!
                              75K????

Wow.

I dont know why there's always so much hate for these clubs.
                              Why does anyone care what someone is willing to pay. Like all other clubs, they charge what they charge.
                              Usually, the hate is from other clubs trying to discourage people to go there.

Comment

75K????

Wow.

I dont know why there's always so much hate for these clubs.
                                Why does anyone care what someone is willing to pay. Like all other clubs, they charge what they charge.
                                Usually, the hate is from other clubs trying to discourage people to go there.
                                usually weston parents/coaches trying to keep other kids from going there

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X