GF leaves TBU. Headed to WFF or FP?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are taking our kids to TBU because my daughter has never won anything at FL Premier in the last 4 years of competitive soccer. Never got to semi in State Cup or even in a state wide tournament. We did pretty good in our local 3rd team tournaments but not even the grounds people are there looking at my daughter play. I hope that with all the new coaching hires that it will help the grass roots players because any player that is at U14 or older the ship has sailed. Thanks Thunder...

Comment

Same post copied and pasted over 8 times on different threads. Yup, it's racist TBU dad who loves chihuahuas again. Get a life

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We are taking our kids to TBU because my daughter has never won anything at FL Premier in the last 4 years of competitive soccer. Never got to semi in State Cup or even in a state wide tournament. We did pretty good in our local 3rd team tournaments but not even the grounds people are there looking at my daughter play. I hope that with all the new coaching hires that it will help the grass roots players because any player that is at U14 or older the ship has sailed. Thanks Thunder...

Comment

You want me to believe that each player pays an additional 1k for league fees on top of club fees? So the league fee is what, 18K if each kid pays $1000?? Liar. ECNL and DA fees Last year:
        Club fees $1750
        Volunteer fee $100 and you get that back
        Field fee $100
        Total $1950

Uniforms $350. NO COST This year to returning players
        TEAM FEES $1200. (outside tourneys and coaches travel)
        Team fees vary per team and DA and ECNL team fees are higher than $1200

Also, in your team fees there is a fee that goes back to TBU. The amount varies based on age group and league. On average $100 per player.

You only get he volunteer fee back if you do the required volunteer hours. The majority of families don’t do the hours required.

Comment

You want me to believe that each player pays an additional 1k for league fees on top of club fees? So the league fee is what, 18K if each kid pays $1000?? Liar. ECNL and DA fees Last year:
          Club fees $1750
          Volunteer fee $100 and you get that back
          Field fee $100

Uniforms $350. NO COST This year to returning players
          TEAM FEES $1200. (outside tourneys and coaches travel)

I don't expect you to believe it. But it's true. Last year playing in the npl we paid $1250 per player. This was for referee, leagues fees, club admin cost, and ac/dc. On top of this $1250 teams are also responsible for the coaches expense. Our coach was an ass hole. He drove a 4 cylinder sedan to practices. But like an ass hole during away games he would take his 8 cylinder truck. His 8 cylinder truck required premium gas and oil changes. He would only eat at high end restaurants. You don't have to believe anyone. But when the season starts you will find out.

Comment

I don't expect you to believe it. But it's true. Last year playing in the npl we paid $1250 per player. This was for referee, leagues fees, club admin cost, and ac/dc. On top of this $1250 teams are also responsible for the coaches expense. Our coach was an ass hole. He drove a 4 cylinder sedan to practices. But like an ass hole during away games he would take his 8 cylinder truck. His 8 cylinder truck required premium gas and oil changes. He would only eat at high end restaurants. You don't have to believe anyone. But when the season starts you will find out.
            You paid for your coaches oil changes? You seem gullible.

Comment

You paid for your coaches oil changes? You seem gullible.

We had no choice. Either we pay or our kid would not be allow to pay.

Comment

We had no choice. Either we pay or our kid would not be allow to pay.
                Your kid was expected to pay for the coaches oil changes?

Comment

Your kid was expected to pay for the coaches oil changes?
                  The entire team was expected to pay for the preventive maintenance on the coach's truck. Player that did not keep their account current were not allow to practice or play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X