Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He resigned, he wasn't fired. If he was taking a paycheck and not doing work, then TBU was too stupid to figure it out
    Then explain why he resigned? He was doc of pretty much rec with all the new staff AL brought onboard. You think all that wasn’t planned? Guy is a serious waste of space.

Comment

GF to Premier official. They just posted.

Comment

Opportunity at a growing club where the guy in charge doesn't post youtube videos about the warnings he received about the work environment. Chance to cut commute to 5 minutes. Pissed off that the new guy, who didn't build anything, is slowly chipping away at the successes of the past.

Then explain why he resigned? He was doc of pretty much rec with all the new staff AL brought onboard. You think all that wasn’t planned? Guy is a serious waste of space.

Comment

Read that. They also said another big announcement coming out tomorrow. Any idea what that is?

Comment

You FL Prem parents have a lot of info for parents who were not part of the club. Its like your in bed with every move that is made. It appears that you guys were very interested in every move TBU was making. That alone is very creepy but congrats on getting the some TBU dinosaurs. Lets see with the hire of DB and hubby and GF if FL Prem has the talent it says it has to get some girl scholarships to USF or any D1 school in the near future. My guess hell no...This is like watching Jerry Springer...

Comment

Funny thing most FL Prem chatter is on the girls side. Is the girls program more popular then the dudes? If thats the case then I feel bad for the coaches who are going to FP thinking that they are going to be able to polish a turd. Maybe your little ballers wont stay around until they notice there are no players for a challenge. Coaches are coaches but if you dont have athletes and kids who know how to play then it will be like the boys side now...You only have a couple players and that can play...

Comment

One observation is clear. The moment any rumored move becomes official, the TBU parents come out ugly. Happened on the post about KJ, too. Just stop. Premier is spending a ton of money. IMO, foolishly. But, there is no question TBU dad is a little nervous about what the club is thinking going forward. The open enrollment idea was smart. It locked in new kids knowing that Tampa would be behind the curve on opening facilities. TBU locked up rosters at the ECNL and ECNL-R teams early. That was smart too. But, you aren't the only club out there, TBU.
                I'm just happy kids and families are still in this. For all of the club's sakes.
                And, as a parent of a kid playing in another club this year, I am also happy that you are all concentrating on bashing one another and leaving the rest of us the h*ll alone :-)

Comment

I hope GF negotiated his own golf cart. He spent 95% of his time on that thing at TBU.

Comment

One observation is clear. The moment any rumored move becomes official, the TBU parents come out ugly. Happened on the post about KJ, too. Just stop. Premier is spending a ton of money. IMO, foolishly. But, there is no question TBU dad is a little nervous about what the club is thinking going forward. The open enrollment idea was smart. It locked in new kids knowing that Tampa would be behind the curve on opening facilities. TBU locked up rosters at the ECNL and ECNL-R teams early. That was smart too. But, you aren't the only club out there, TBU.
                    I'm just happy kids and families are still in this. For all of the club's sakes.
                    And, as a parent of a kid playing in another club this year, I am also happy that you are all concentrating on bashing one another and leaving the rest of us the h*ll alone :-)
                    Go Northeast Raiders!

Comment

I hope GF negotiated his own golf cart. He spent 95% of his time on that thing at TBU.
                      YAAAAASSSSS!!!! This!

Comment

Read that. They also said another big announcement coming out tomorrow. Any idea what that is?
                        Eric Sims is leaving too?

Comment

That is perfect example of soccer mom there...Must be WFF parent...FP is following in your footsteps..All the talk and no players and then like that it was gone...Congrats though...I think this makes for a good rivalry..They might have to move the TBU and FL Prem games to Ray Jay...A lot of vested parents involved here on the boards who probably just hear all this smack while getting some fries at the concession stand..Go West Pasco Go

Comment

Go Northeast Raiders!
                            Bashing northeast raiders would be like bash the mentally challenge child that is in a wheel chair with no arms or legs. Its just not right. Be smart leave your two cents in your pocket. Stay out of grown folks business. Enjoy your afterschool soccer and be happy.

Comment

Didn't they just open a south tampa location? I saw that on their instagram or something

Bashing northeast raiders would be like bash the mentally challenge child that is in a wheel chair with no arms or legs. Its just not right. Be smart leave your two cents in your pocket. Stay out of grown folks business. Enjoy your afterschool soccer and be happy.

Comment

Eric Sims is leaving too?
                                AB - no longer ECNL Director at TBU

https://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=919821

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X