Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU ECNL Director and ECNL 06 Boys coach KJ resigned to join FP

Official news: TBU ECNL Director and ECNL 06 Boys coach KJ resigned to join FP. The best and most beloved coach with the biggest heart has resigned from TBU to join FP. TBU is still keeping him on their website to make sure the players don’t leave the club. Do not pay any deposits. If you are a parent ask the club if KJ resigned and see what they say to you. TBU is known to lie and hide information. AL and TM will make up a story like they always do. You can lie to people short term but the truth always comes out on the end. When FP makes an announcement you will thank me for this post.

TBU is falling apart if this is true

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Official news: TBU ECNL Director and ECNL 06 Boys coach KJ resigned to join FP. The best and most beloved coach with the biggest heart has resigned from TBU to join FP. TBU is still keeping him on their website to make sure the players don’t leave the club. Do not pay any deposits. If you are a parent ask the club if KJ resigned and see what they say to you. TBU is known to lie and hide information. AL and TM will make up a story like they always do. You can lie to people short term but the truth always comes out on the end. When FP makes an announcement you will thank me for this post.
      What exactly is TBU lying about? They’ve been pretty transparent about everything. You guys need to chill with what you say on here after having a glass of wine. Everyone sees through all of your bullshi*t posts.

Comment

What exactly is TBU lying about? They’ve been pretty transparent about everything. You guys need to chill with what you say on here after having a glass of wine. Everyone sees through all of your bullshi*t posts.
        Oh someone seem pretty upset.

Comment

You've been saying this for over a week. Own it....why point fingers at what TBU hasn't done. Where is the big announcement on the FP website? Why not make your own splashy introductory post with him in your FP shirt and plaster it everywhere on your site? Why introduce him on a seedy site like this rather than introducing him with pride and class to your membership? If he did leave (IDK, I have a female player) he is probably thinking twice, I have never seen so much garbage on TS and that is saying something. TS is FP's 'go to' site for sharing info with its membership

Comment

You've been saying this for over a week. Own it....why point fingers at what TBU hasn't done. Where is the big announcement on the FP website? Why not make your own splashy introductory post with him in your FP shirt and plaster it everywhere on your site? Why introduce him on a seedy site like this rather than introducing him with pride and class to your membership? If he did leave (IDK, I have a female player) he is probably thinking twice, I have never seen so much garbage on TS and that is saying something. TS is FP's 'go to' site for sharing info with its membership
            Kj is leveraging both clubs for more money. Kj is a good friend of mine. For years he was overwork and under paid by tbu. Once AL starting hiring all his old friends and paying them large salaries, that was the straw that broke the camel back. Every time kj and Florida premier reaches an agreement, tbu presents a counter offer. Tbu realize how important kj is to their club. Florida premier is in the process of making an offer that tbu can not match. Once this is done, Florida premier will make the announcement.

Comment

Kj is leveraging both clubs for more money. Kj is a good friend of mine. For years he was overwork and under paid by tbu. Once AL starting hiring all his old friends and paying them large salaries, that was the straw that broke the camel back. Every time kj and Florida premier reaches an agreement, tbu presents a counter offer. Tbu realize how important kj is to their club. Florida premier is in the process of making an offer that tbu can not match. Once this is done, Florida premier will make the announcement.
              Gimme a break

Comment

I thought it was 'official news' that he was joining FP? And of course, this is the official news site as its been plastered on numerous threads for over a week. I guess that was fake news (and maybe why his name is still on the TBU website) You must be the TM News Network of FP and someone very close to NM.

Comment

If KJ is leveraging both clubs for money, than that's on him. He is doing what most people do in the corporate world, when you have to job offers. He is a very good coach and has many college ties. Losing him will be a huge loss for TBU and cannot be replaced by anyone AL has brought in or bring in period. Hopefully it works out. Is not official until we see it on social media. So just another FP maggot posting fake news.

Comment

Why are DB & CB kids training with Florida Premier FC teams? Are both of them coming over to Florida Premier ? Signed concerned TBU Parent

Comment

I thought it was 'official news' that he was joining FP? And of course, this is the official news site as its been plastered on numerous threads for over a week. I guess that was fake news (and maybe why his name is still on the TBU website) You must be the TM News Network of FP and someone very close to NM.
                      At florida premier we are in the youth soccer business. The leadership here is working around the clock behind the scenes to grow our membership and provide our employee with the most competitive wages. Once the deal is done we will announce it. If you are a tbu parent run from that place. Tbu is starting its downward spiral. If you are a coach take a good hard look at what is going on their. AL is going to replace all the staff with yes men and women.

Comment

Why are DB & CB kids training with Florida Premier FC teams? Are both of them coming over to Florida Premier ? Signed concerned TBU Parent

If they are, not a big loss for either team! Wait I thought FP didn't have mommy and daddy coaches.

Comment

If KJ is leveraging both clubs for money, than that's on him. He is doing what most people do in the corporate world, when you have to job offers. He is a very good coach and has many college ties. Losing him will be a huge loss for TBU and cannot be replaced by anyone AL has brought in or bring in period. Hopefully it works out. Is not official until we see it on social media. So just another FP maggot posting fake news.

Insulting someone does not change the facts. You are not paying attention to what is going on at tbu.

Comment

Insulting someone does not change the facts. You are not paying attention to what is going on at tbu.

Paying plenty of attention!

Comment

Paying plenty of attention!

Please explain, why you are so clueless?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X