Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Been an Exciting 2-Weeks for TBU Families!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FL Prem tries to spin everything. Just come to grips with reality. Pasco is lucky that the rate of infection and hospitalization and death is low. Maybe its the water in Pasco and its not the safety protocols. Remember morons TBU tryouts are for kids who are not part of any club. I bet there will be a lot of FL Prem players there under cover though. TBU is Coscto and FL Prem is Sams club that excepts EBT....

Comment

Pasco County doctors have multiple jobs...They are the vets, plumbers and the plug. Thats why the numbers aren't being reported as much..Meth heads are immune to the Rona...

Comment

Population density, proximity to airports, public transportation, high risk jobs (factories, meat processing, agriculture) and number of megachurches and bars are the top reasons for infection rates. Secondarily, it would be measures taken to prevent community spread. Nowhere in Florida has done a very good job at preventative measures, so it comes down to level of risk in the local area. In that regard, Pasco is lucky for not having as much risk as Pinellas and Hillsborough. That's why their rate is 1/7th of Hillsborough and 1/4th of Pinellas.

Wear a mask, wash your hands, stay home when sick. We want life (including soccer) to be back as much as possible as soon as possible. You aren't tough because you don't fear infection. You are selfish because you don't care about spreading infection.

Costco requires masks! (I guess they all do now thanks to the new ordinances)
        Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        FL Prem tries to spin everything. Just come to grips with reality. Pasco is lucky that the rate of infection and hospitalization and death is low. Maybe its the water in Pasco and its not the safety protocols. Remember morons TBU tryouts are for kids who are not part of any club. I bet there will be a lot of FL Prem players there under cover though. TBU is Coscto and FL Prem is Sams club that excepts EBT....

Comment

And you think TBU hasn’t already been offering and filing spots with FL Premier players prior to tryouts? Don’t buy their propaganda. TBU doesn’t have clean hands either.

Comment

You are the white bourgeois type. Restuarant depot has better quality products than Costco. I bet the Nike cleats your kid wears, make he/she a good soccer player.

Comment

Does restaurant depot give samples? If so, I am totally going to check it out if it's better than Costco. I love me some Costco (the gas... the booze... the wine.... and the samples)

You are the white bourgeois type. Restuarant depot has better quality products than Costco. I bet the Nike cleats your kid wears, make he/she a good soccer player.

Comment

Does restaurant depot give samples? If so, I am totally going to check it out if it's better than Costco. I love me some Costco (the gas... the booze... the wine.... and the samples)
                Nothing bourgeois about samples, baby!

Comment

Let me get this straight, when positive tests are declining and the curve is flattened, not safe for tryouts. Let's recruit all the other closed clubs to unite saying we are responsible. Now that Florida has had record highs in positives test, including in Hillsborough county (and by rumor among staff) it is now safe. Such hypocrites. Guess it wasn't about safety, it was about competition AL.
                  No, it was about pulling the Tampa Bay area together during a difficult time and trying project some unity and cooperation through a video.

Go TBU!

Comment

Sure.

No, it was about pulling the Tampa Bay area together during a difficult time and trying project some unity and cooperation through a video.

Go TBU!

Comment

And you think TBU hasn’t already been offering and filing spots with FL Premier players prior to tryouts? Don’t buy their propaganda. TBU doesn’t have clean hands either.
                      Yup. Soccer is a dirty, ruthless business fighting for kids and your money.

Comment

Yup. Soccer is a dirty, ruthless business fighting for kids and your money.
                        Maybe up in Pasco County. At TBU it's the "beautiful game."

Comment

Sure it is.

Maybe up in Pasco County. At TBU it's the "beautiful game."

Comment

May 2nd - "Tampa Bay United Rowdies is excited to be a part of the newly formed ECNL Girls Regional League – Florida Division.”

May 13th – “TBUR Joins Major League Soccer’s Elite Player Development Platform as Founding Members”

May 14th - "Tampa Bay United Rowdies is excited to be a part of the newly formed ECNL Boys Regional League – Florida Division.”

May 15th – “Tampa Bay United Rowdies and Sporting Tampa Bay FC join forces to change the landscape of youth soccer here in Tampa.”

Tons of opportunities for players at all levels.
                            Tryouts this weekend for consideration for boys and girls that want to play on some of the highest leagues available in the Tampa Bay area.

https://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=920082

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X